• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm in the mood to kick ass. Come and get some. (RP Battle against Ben-Gal)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

OHHH, I'm testing out my character I've had since I was five.
OK, I know you're all like 'WTF LOL THIS BITCH CANT DO SHIZZLE', but I can. >D I adore in-close, sword to sword duels, and train all of my characters so they are wonderful in that area of combat that I love.
Here's my philophsy about only magic-wielding or mainly magic-based characters:

Magic is for wussies, bitches.

Yeah, I know I'm about to get screwed by all those magic-using roleplayers. (*coughcoughLoC*).
Meh.
I'm ranting. OK, to the rules!

1. No Power-Playing or God-Moding. Yeah, if you screw me with magic, I'll hate you.
A LOT. >__>
2. This is a Melee fight.
Please, keep the magic to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.
And when I say that, I mean THE ABSOLUTE MIMIMUM.
3. Spelling errors and punct. errors: 10.

Yeah, have fun and post any profile you want, as long as it contains the following:

Name
Race
Apperance
Personality
Bio

And now, on to the glorious profile! :0
(Part about Ukiah Oregon, the GodSinners, and that jazz in his bio was added due to the fact that a big hole was in my history; I just thought I could add something into it.)

Name: Ben-Gal (nicknamed 'Shadowfox')

Age: Several hundred trillion years of age, and that's an estimate at best

Race:/B] Unknown. Part of a group called the GodSinners, but they don't seem to be part of the same race (see below)

Apperance: Ben-Gal in an ancient war and ice god who never takes the same form twice; every battle he changes form to confuse his opponents. With the GodSinners, he takes the form of an anthro white tiger with a tall, muscular build; in that form he wears no armor, just a simple brown robe.
(His apperance is described in every entrance I make, so I'm not lazy. :0)

Personality: Ben-Gal is as cold as the element he represents; he is as merciless as war itself.
The god is ever-changing, ever-moving; he lets any murder he does, any wrong he makes, any sin he commits, flow out of his life; because he only does things to keep balance in the universe itself.
If he had to kill such a powerful being as Valyon or another magic-wielding entity with such power to keep the balance, he would, without any qualms.

Bio: Ben-Gal began to exist far in the beginning of the last Omniverse; a new age for him, a better age, an age similar to this one.
He started his existance at the beginning of the last Omniverse; he thought it would never end, this age of happiness and joy.
But it did.
He saw all the worlds slowly blink out, one after another; slowly blinking until only one was left...
And that world blinked out too.
Ben-Gal was originally a god of happiness and peace; joy and wonder, discovery and beauty.
But he changed, then.
He became hard as stone as he discovered that the Omniverse was an omniverse at all.
It was a little speck in an even BIGGER Omniverse...
The Omniverse was simply a universe, their and there.
It came, died, and left like a tiny speck in an atom, a tiny string in a memberane of string theory.
And Ben-Gal saw the whole Omniverse, the true Omniverse; he couldn't take it in, even though he was a god.
Seeing the whole Omniverse stunned him, as he saw it was chaos; it was only chaos, chaos incarnate.
He shut it out and became a god of destruction, of horror, of death and injury, of ugliness and lose of knowledge; seeing the Omniverse, the true Omniverse, as a whole, he tried to fit into it by becoming a bringer of chaos.

By seeing the true Omniverse, Ben-Gal had to go into hiding; his power had been used up, and he needed to rest.
The god floated for a few trillion years, then came to notice a being; Ukiah Oregon, the bringer of dreams.
Ben-Gal observed the being as it was asleep; he was surprised by the fact that this being was a god from this age, and he had so much power.
More power than Ben-Gal himself had ever had, or would add.
Coming to a realization that this new age of gods could help this world stay alive, Ben-Gal decided to shed his last name, forget the age that was behind him.

He renamed himself 'Shadowfox', for the shadow that hunted him like a fox from the last age of the Omniverse.
He also started the GodSinners, a group of gods from the last Omniverse who had survived it's demise and wanted to gather the other gods to make a group.
Shadowfox, as he was now called, hosted a battle, which he sent to all of the beings of worthy power...
And this is that battle.

Last edited:

Akuma

Name: Akuma Kage
Race: Demon Lord
Apperance: Akuma is a fairly tall person, standing at about 6'5 and tending to lean towards the athletic side of things. He has a straight face, with dark red eyes, and dead white hair, spiking around his neck, and reaching a length no longer than an inch. He is a built person, but uses it more for speed than power.

Attire: Akuma has a unique suit. The vest is lengthened a little, and has two triangular parts at the bottom. It is a black vest, with silver patterns over all of it. He also has two black gloves that cover his whole hands, and run to his mid forearm. They have a silver buckle at the wrist, and allow for more control over his weapons. He has a titanium belt, that consists of metal circles all linked together, with smaller chains coming off the sides. He has a pair of tight-ish black pants that come down and stop just after his knees, and cover the top of his black leather boots. The boots also has a buckle at the ankle, and have steel caps in the end. He also has a black necklace with a circular pendant, that he always wears, but can't remember who he got it from....

Personality: Akuma is dark, and tends not to talk to anyone. He has a short temper, and is very merciless when angered. His life has been hard, and because of, he has a tough exterior as well as interior.

Weapon: Demon blade. A blade of ancient evil, it has the power to absorb souls, and make the weilder more powerful. It is a blade of pure dark fire, and has a hilt of woven silk and leather. (http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/929/sword8sc.jpg)

Bio: Akuma wasn't always the Lord he is now. He was once a simple soldier for the Dark Lord Hades. He would go out on random missions for his Lord, and destroy whatever he was told to. On one fateful mission, he was sent to the darkest part of the Omniverse, and told to destroy the power that layed within the cave.

But he couldn't... It was the Demon Blade. It called out to Akuma, telling him of the power he could weild if he wsa to use it. What Akuma didn't know, was that once someone used the Demon Blade once, a curse would be put upon them. They would have to continue killing and stealing souls to stay 'alive'. It would give them an eternity of hell...

Akuma grabbed the sword, and instantly felt the power surge through his body. He felt like he was invincible. Upon returning to the underworld, Hades asked if Akuma had destroyed the sword, and in false trust, Akuma agreed, giving him the slight chance to kill Hades. He thrust the sword directly into Hades' head, and split his skull everywhere.

Akuma sat in the throne of Hades, and instantly became the Demon Lord of the Underworld. Now he looks for a worthy opponent to test his skills, but as far hasn't found one. Maybe the man called Shadowfox would be the one for the ultimate test of skills...

sorarocks12

Name:Suchii Arrow
Race:Human
Weapons:Cosmic Twins
Apperance:http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/EndlessXFinale/Anime Males/?action=view&current=jing2.jpg
Personality:Does this really mtter?He is quiet,intelligent,and thoughtful
Bio:He grew up in the sewers of hs home town.He was hradened by this life.He doesn't trust anyone because they might turn on him like his father.He was trained by a master of swords and axes.He is a very powerful fighter.He was also taught healing magic,but it almost completely drains him of his enery.He saw that there was a fight one day,and decided he'd join in on the action.

Mr.

Hmm.

Righto, if anyone else would like to join, do so by tomorrow.
We'll start on Thursday, because I have to go to a friend's house tomorrow.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ You know what, I'm in. If only because you seriously need to be brought down a peg or two. These profiles would be intimidating if I was five. }

Name: Rhea Leviathan

Race: Half dragon, half human.

Weapons:

Her ability to manipulate energy, for one.

Silver Vow: A Keyblade of hearts, with the ability to lock and unlock the heart, much like the weapon Heartless Ansem used while possesing Riky. The keychain is a small rectangle of silver, taken from a bracelet, with the words Mai Bukari Aikou inscribed onto it. The handle is sky-blue with a platinum sheen to it and spikes fanning out on each side. The blade is silver and ends in the outline of a swirled heart with more spikes curled over it. Given to her by Aozora.

Eternal Fire: { Originally Bonds of Flame before KH2. <.< } A Keyblade with a jagged black handle, laced with veins of gold, as though lava rests beneath it. The blade is a glassy red with a sheen of yellow and blue on it and with carved tongues of flame flowing out to the heart-shaped end. The keychain is a dark pendant with a firey orb inside. Give to her by Kemuri. When using it or when the keychain is on her person, she acquires the ability to use the element of fire.

Warrior's staff: A long black staff of unbreakable wood, inliad with iridescent runes. On each end is a deadly, curved silver blade, facing in opposite directions. This dual-bladed staff was given to Rhea when she was young and it was the first weapon she was taught to use, back when she lived with the fay.

Apperence: Rhea is tall and pale-skinned, with straight, dark red hair and emerald eyes that are slightly reflective. She wears a short, silky white skirt over light blue pants with a white tank top. She has sky blue gloves that reach up to her elbows, and a silver bracelet on her right wrist.

When she wants, she can grow dragon wings that are comprised of gold-colored feathers- they literally feel like they're made of a very thin, very sharp metal, because dragon feathers are made of the same biologic material as their scales, and are deceptively strong. Matching gold scales form on her arms, her sides, shoulders, some of her neck, her legs, and most of her back. She keeps her fingers, though they become longer and also scaled, with piercing grey talons. The scales double her strength, making any punch or kick she throws feel like a blow from a slab of steel.

Personality: Rhea is typically described as an adrenaline junkie. She's loves to take risks and especially enjoys the rush of battle. Fearless, the only thing that scares her is any harm coming to the people she cares for. When and if that happens, she will stop at nothing to help. She's optmistic and is able to see the brighter side of any situation, though she can become surprisingly grave.

Bio:

Rhea started out as a normal person ... well, fairly normal. She wasn't a deity, a demon, or any kind of supernatural entity.

She was born in a world called Utarnya amongst the fay, a magical people who coinsided with a community of dragons. She was an orphan, and if anyone knew who her parents were, they never said. She had no very intimate bonds with any one fay; the whole village helped raise her, in a way. But despite having no blood ties {that she knew of}, she was a happy person, often getting into trouble for her daredevil acts, which showed off her personality from an early age.

Like all fay, Rhea harboured a specific gift in the area of magicks: she was an elementalist, of energy to be precise. From an early age, she was apprenticed in the mastering of manipulating the spirit element.

Ate the age of fifteen, she was abruptly taken from the life she knew. While running errands in the woods one day, she was pulled by some invisible force, falling off of a cliff in he process. She disappeared just feet from the ground as she was ripped through the very fabric of time and space- though she would only be aware of the latter for a long time.

It was only a matter of seconds, but while briefly unconscious, she experiencd the Awakening of a Keybearer. {Which for your sake, I won't get into detail with}

Now armed with a Keyblade, she opened her eyes to find herself free-falling through a dim, unfamiliar sky and into the ocean below. She emerged from the waves to find that she was not alone; two other people staggered onto the sand besides her, boys her age who, like her, had no idea that the same thing had happened to them all for a very precise reason.

They had arrived in Dawn City, the opposite of Twilight Town, a metropolis eternally locked in sunrise. It consisted of a blue and white-bricked city bordered by white shores and dark teal waves, with the pale glow of the sun forever on the horizon, which was dim and often stormy. The barriers of the world were still up, and the three had no way of getting back.

Lost in an unfamiliar world with nothing but questions and each other, the trinity of castaways soon bonded and developed an incredible friendship. Along with Rhea, there was Aozora, a blonde, brown-eyed Key-wielder like herself, and Kemuri, a dark-haired and golden eyed boy with power over fire. Together, they adapted to life in Dawn City, growing closer each day.

Once, while walking along the beach, they found an opening in the craggy cliff. Inside was a glowing cavern, with walls of blue glass like those of the pebbles on the shore. At the end was a tall, seamless white door with orichalcum designs running along the edge and no handles. Ignorant to the fact that they had found Dawn City's keyhole, Rhea, Kemuri, and Aozora proceeded to carve their names on the wall, equally unaware that what they were doing would bind them to each other indefinately and set in motion the chain of time-traversing events that brought them there in the first place. Smiliar to the paopu fruit, that act acted as a tangible promise to intertwine their fates for eternity.

But as for Rhea and Aozora, their feelings went beyond just friendship. One day not long after their arrival, she and the other Key-wielder walked out onto the beach together and acknowledged their mutual love. Aozora gave her the silver bracelet which had been his mother's, inscribed with the words Mai Bukari Aikou.

But Kemuri, witnessing the avowel, felt jealous and betrayed, for he had loved Rhea too. Thinking himself abonded by the only people he had relied upon, he took off before they could come back.

Running down the beach, Kemuri eventually came upon the Keyhole Cavern they had carved their names into. Seeing the door to the world's core, he used it to leave Dawn City through the realm of Darkness, which fed on the anger and sorrow inside him and eroded his spirit, making him Heartless.

He wound up in Castle Oblivion, where, unbeknowest to the three, the Nobodies had been watching them, and more specifically, Rhea. It turns out, her Keyblade was unique- instead of having the power to seal keyholes, she had the capibility to lock and unlock the forces within hearts, and more besides. Being empty shells, Organization XIII had wanted this power for their own gain, but could never get to Rhea, seeing as how Dawn City was closed.

Kemuri, briefly unconscious in the crossroads, woke up with memories radically different than those he had started with- under orders from the Nobodies, Namine' had secretly manipulated his chains of memory. Having nothing but a few photographs of the friends he couldn't recognize, the now-heartless fire-weilder made his way to Castle Oblivion, unknowingly becoming a pawn in the Organization's plan. The gave him a false explanation. Soon, Kemuri was convinced that Aozora was the one that had taken away his heart, and turned the one he loved against him. He spent many months away, growing stronger in the Darkness which he had always been attuned to, though never before for evil.

As Kemuri had forgotten them, Aozora and Rhea had forgotten him as well. His name disappeared from its spot besides theirs in the Keyhole Cavern, and they continued to live together thinking it had always been the two of them, with only flashes of deja vu in their dreams to tell them otherwise.

But about a year later, Kemuri came back for revenge. Claiming that Aozora had his heart and the only way to get it back was through death, he faced his ex-friends. Through a Dark Corridor and into the realm beyond, they ended up in The World Of Broken Hearts, a place of dark, stormy skies, jagged obsidian mountains, and a bare ground littered with shattered glass of muted color.

While Kemuri and Aozora fought, the Organization managed to capture Rhea and bring her back to Castle Oblivion. Chained in the lower levels, they told her of their plan- and she refused, angered by what they had done to her and her friends.

But the Nobodies knew something about Rhea that she didn't ... something that gave them leverage.

They told her of Aozora's story- who had given up his mortality to try {and ultimately fail} to resurrect his mother's long-lost love, and who had ended up going back in time to try and find her as a teenager. Of how, when they carved their names in the cavern, not only did Kemuri and Rhea gain his agelessness, they also bound their fates. They were pulled back in time because he traveled back in time and, while trying to find Twilight Town, found its opposite instead. They had to follow him through space and years because of the vow they had made that day, and vice-versa.

But most importantly, they told her of her parents- Amaranth, the Keyblader like herself who had come to Utarnya in her travels, and Rath, the boy who used to be a bronze dragon before a failed transmutation spell had turned him human. Of how they fell in love, and of her heritage.

As they spoke of this, Rhea began experiencing excrutiating pain- uncontrollable spasms that wracked her body and left her severly weakened. This was, in fact, because her draconic traits were coming out- she was half-dragon, after all, a fact that was almost as staggering as it was to hear that because of the time period she was in now, her fifteen year-old mother was out there somewhere.

The Nobodies also told her that the inevitable transformation would kill her- and due to the pain she was in, Rhea believed them. With this leverage, they gave her a choice; help them by making them whole, and they would save her, or refuse, and she would die along with the loser of the ongoing battle.

Fortunately, Rhea never had to make that choice; as golden wings sprouted from her back and she passed out from the pain, Aozora and Kemuri returned and brought her back to Dawn City. No longer enemies, their memories returned.

{ Damn, that was too short. =.= Oh, yes, disclaimers. I do not own Aozora or Kemuri. Aozora belongs to kaze_krazy, and Kemuri belongs to Thelonepickle. I own Rhea and we all own her bio. The World Of Broken Hearts was given to me by Thelonepickle. We share joint custody of Dawn City. }

Last edited:

Mr.

GuardianOfHearts said:
{ You know what, I'm in. If only because you seriously need to be brought down a peg or two. These profiles would be intimidating if I was five.

Are we allowed KH-related [original] characters? }

Go ahead. =D

It's not really the profile that defines the character.
It's the battle. :3

Fireheart

I wanna join aswell lol.

Name: Seiko Aecia
Species: A mixture of species but mainly Human/Demon/Angel/Wolfman these are main ones that are shown in his physical appearance.

Appearance: He has pure black hair, which comes up to his shoulders and covers his eyes. His skin is extremely pale and you can almost see his veins his is due to the Demon genes he has. His eyes are almost always a pale blue, the blue is that of clear water this is due to the Angel part of him but they go red every so often and this stands out due to his pale skin colour, the red is due to the wolfman part of him. This is the reason he lets his hair cover his eyes.

He is quite thin and looks sick, but this is because he is sick due to the many different genes in him (more in bio) but he is extremely strong no matter what he looks like. Since his skin is extremely pale his body is almost see through due to this he prefers to wear dark clothes because he detests having such a pale complexion.

Most of the clothes he wears cover his entire body with the exception of his head. For this occasion he is wearing a black version of a monks habit. This includes a hood but he rarely ever puts it up but under it he is wearing a pair of grey trousers and a blue overcoat with a white shirt. The overcoat and the habit are made of the same material and it is one of the toughest materials from where he comes. It can protect him from almost anything.

He has the ability to create angel wings due to the angel genes in him. They can be used for nothing other than flight since his other genes impair his angel powers. This means that though normally his wings could be used to shield him the other genes make them too delicate for such a task. Using them would be fool hardy and would prove disastrous for him.

Magic’s/Weapons: He carries a scythe, which can be ‘transformed’ into a halberd or spear if he wishes. But due to his fragile physique he prefers to avoid direct confrontations. He instead prefers to attack from afar with his magical abilities even those aren’t the most powerful when compared to others. Most of his magic is water based. He is only truly dangerous when he feels that he is in true danger, this is when his eyes go red and the Wolfman side of him takes over. At this time he uses a mixtures of brute strength, magic and weapon attacks. He doesn’t need a source of water near him to use his water attacks, he can use the moisture present in the air.

Magics

Water shield: Self explanatory, he can create a shield composed entirely of water around himself or around anyone else he wishes. This is quite strong but can be broken through easily if his concentration is broken or the attack used it strong enough.

Water Clone: Creates a water clone of himself, it can attack and defend him. Once created he has no control over the clone but it only attacks those that are a threat to Seiko. Cannot be destroyed as easily as people think it can be.

Water rage: He attacks with a barrage of water spears. They can pierce almost anything and dodging them could prove to be quite hard if the victim is unprepared.

Flame egg: A selected area is encased in a shield made completely of fire; anybody in the vicinity is then slowly burned to death as the shield becomes smaller. Easy to get out off and easy to dodge but if caught in it could prove disastrous. Can harm both friend and foe.

Weapons

Kimutaku: It is rumoured to be the scythe of a death god and has the ability to turn into a halberd or spear if the wielder wishes it to. It has an extremely long reach and is heavier than it looks. He rarely ever uses it but is extremely dangerous with it no matter which form it is in.

Personality: He is extremely intelligent but prefers to hide it and act like a fool. He also takes things very lightly but is at the same time very cold. He prefers to take things lightly because he knows that he wont last long due to his condition. He makes attempts to control his anger and succeeds most of the time but the one time he fails is when his wolfman side of him has taken control for self-preservation.

Bio: He was born human but he was separated from his parents. His mother was a human and his father an angel. This sparked controversy between the two species, to protect him from harm his parents got ‘rid’ of him themselves. They managed to hide him from everybody. His childhood was extremely lonely for his own protection. From the moment he was born he became one of the most wanted ‘abominations’ in existence. Humans wanted him so that he could be controlled by them and used only for their own greedy purposes. The angels wanted him so that he could be executed since they did not wish for any angel to have the greed and stupidity of a human.

His whole family was killed when he was 15 years old because they refused to turn him over to either side for too long. This enraged him and his powers manifested earlier than people had predicted. He attempted to go on a killing spree but with his powers still being too weak he was beaten easily and forced to run for his life. He was on the run for ten years. Eventually tired of the running and the slow rate at which his powers were growing he managed to convince a scientist to make him more powerful.

Realising that the only way this would be possible was if something drastic was done, he chose particular characteristics from other species and mutated Seiko’s genes and added the new ones. All this was done without Seiko without ever knowing. Though he had wanted to become more powerful he had never wanted to become even more of an abomination. After realising what had been done to him he went berserk and destroyed the doctor and his laboratory.

He immediately realised that he had infact become a lot stronger than before but he also noticed his changed physique and weaker angel powers. Another thing he noticed as time went by was that he seemed to be sick. Curious as to why this was happening he tried to find out the answer, he eventually found out that his body was reacting quite violently to the numerous genes that he had been ‘gifted’ with he also found out that there was no cure for this and this would eventually cause his death if he managed to survive that long. After training his new powers and perfecting them he went back to destroy those that had killed his parents. After searching for over 20 years he found the last of the murderers and destroyed her.

His anger now satisfied he realised that he no long knew what to do. He started roaming the universe searching for people he could fight to compare his powers with. He has managed to defeat almost all of his foes but there are a few that defeated him and forced him to flee.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Name:Marx
Race:Half Drago Half Elf
Apperance:He has fairly tanned skin and long pointy ears. His eyes are dragon like and he has super pointed canines. His eyes are glowing green and his face is thin and angular. He is thin and lean but like elves he is stronger then a human and most other creatures in the universe. He has two dragon wings that come out only when he uses his full power which is yet to be determined
Personality: Cruel, Sadistic and Cold, He is so cruel he makes hades look like a girl scout.
Bio:Marx was born to a Drago Chieftan and an Elfen Princess. He was rasied through his childhood by his mother and through his teens by his father. Their parents didn't approve, nor did their tribes. After 7 years with his father Marx finally couldn't take the dirty looks at him and left. He traveled for years looking for a good challenge. Then when he met a woman he was in love with she sold him as a slave. He was broken hearted and swore to never love again. He know stalks the universe looking for fights so he can crush them like she crushed him.

Extra: Elves may be seen as Earthly creatures but actually travel from planet to planet thriving there. Same with Dragons.

Mr.

GuardianOfHearts said:
{ Cool. I'm almost done anyway. Good for muffin general to reprimand a wayward soldier. <.<

Never get overconfident. And you need to put up a post limit- how much are we allowed to post before the battle is over? Every battle needs one. }

Hmm...whatever the average is for the post limit, I'm game. .__.
Ahh, a battle royale. This'll be ultra-fun. >:3

Mr.

(Now.
Setting is a gigantic colloseum, with multiple rooms, weapons chambers, and sleeping areas.)

This was quite a good turnout.
The god sensed many different types of beings here; one was a half-dragon, another a demon lord, and the other a strange hybrid of multiple creatures.
This would be a very strange duel, to say the least.
The god willed himself to take the form of an old Chinese man; one with a long, grey beard and small blue eyes, to fool his opponents.
Will was want now; he transformed into a small, bearded Chinese man he thought about, wearing a typical robe a commoner would wear in such times.

The god was leaning on a bamboo stick, shaped like a cane; it was simple enough to work, he knew, but they would see through it immedieatly.
Who didn't? It was cliche.
But it was needed.
The god was interested in what their tatics were, what they were good at, what they were weak against; he needed a balanced variety for the GodSinners.
The god smiled inwardly at himself.
GodSinner? That was a joke.
'God' that most of these people talked about didn't exist.
He knew that for a fact.

What to do, what to do?...
He had to wait for them to find him, of course; but that would be soon, the god knew.
It would be very soon.
So, he decided to play chess against himself.
The god focused, and made a clone of himself; this time, however, it looked like the emperor of Japan.
A chess board appeared in front of him and the clone, and a table, and chess pieces; the god and his clone sat down, and began to play.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
"Well, what the heck is he doing playing chess with himself?" Marx stared at the two little men and leaned back on his staff. "Well, this may be easier than we thought." He knew that wasn't true he just hoped one of the dumb ones would rush over first.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ As much as this saddens me, I'm seeing this through. *pushes Rhea forward* }

The ground shuddered slightly, too faint for most to detect, as a pool of shimmering energy formed and sprouted up in opalescent tendrils. Like flames licking away at something to whittle it down, theytightened to coalesce into the shape of a tall figure. After a moment, the energy began to disperse as though it were made of thin cobwebs, revealing the young woman underneath.

Stepping out of the rapidly disappearing portal, Rhea Leviathan brushed off a few glowingstrands of energy from her arms, shaking back her dark red hair to show a pale face dominated by faceted emerald eyes only remotely human.

She sighed, scanning the peculiar area. She hoped that this fight would be a good one, to have made her come here all the way from Dawn City and miss time she would rather spend with Aozora.

Even with her eyes, which were far above average in the measurement of humans, Rhea still felt as though she was wrapped in a thick haze, a sensation that, after her first transformation, she had been forced to deal with in her human form. She had never noticed how impaired she was until then- like not being able to stop the sound of ringing in your ears after someone's pointed it out to you. It wasn't so bad, but it was nigh unbearable at times like these, anticipating a serious battle.

Ignoring the arena's other occupants, she got down to one knee, hands planted on the ground as she drew upon the reserves of the element within her. Even after all this time, she didn't take her transformations lightly.

Across her back, her skin rippled as the muscles spasmed underneath, tinted with a slight glow. As always, she wore a shirt that was open at the back for this. Her eyes were hard, jaw clenched as the familair pain began to build.

With a spout of light, the skin beneath Rhea's shoulder blades gave way to the magic within as bones burst from her back, growing up as steely gold feathers formed at an equally fast pace. At the same time, the skin on her arms, shoulders, back, and sides turned into deceptively small, delicate-looking gilded scales, lengthening her fingers and sharpening her nails into grey talons.

In just a matter of a minute, she was done, standing up with a short, experimental flap of her tapered, metal-feathered dragon wings, stretching them out to their full extent of several feet. Flexing her newly-scaled right arm, she thoughtfully ran a few hook-clawed fingers over the shell of her ear; as expected, it too had changed, longer than before and pointed, looking more like an that of an elf's than anything else. Not just for show, her hearing was drastically better than before, as good as any full dragon. She felt far more attuned with her surroundings, definately more ready for what was to come.

But she didn't draw her weapons. Rhea rushed into other things, even other fights, but not ones of these magnitutudes. That much she had learned from the teachers of her youth, back when she thought she would be the next generation of dragon Riders in Utarnya.

The half-dragon tensed and relaxed her wings. Now that was irony.

Besides, it wasn't as if she couldn't summon her Keyblade or staff in half-a-moment's notice, and she wanted to be sure of which one to pick before she brought them out.

Stepping forward with calm, calculated movements, she twisted her lips into a smirk, already focusing on the ebb and flow of adrenaline through her veins like the endless ocean waves of her home. She intently breathed in the air as she made her way to the semblence-of-a-man that was playing chess while still keeping a prudent distance.

"You smell of ancient chaos," Rhea said, senses flaring, "among many other things." She looked down abruptly, studying the board and its various inanimate players- pawn, knight, bishop, stern royalty at the head.

"Which chess piece do you favour most?"

Mr.

"What piece do I favor?
Hmm, a very interesting question."
The voice that said these words belonged to no old Chinese man; it was a strong, cold voice, with a cruel tingy of irony in it.
"Mine is the pawn.
Pawns decide the fate of the battle...one misstep with one, and you can lose the battle...
But the right step...and you win."
Ben-Gal smiled and slowly got up from the cushion he was sitting on; the other man and the chess board disappeared suddenly, as the old man bowed to the half-dragon.
"Ben-Gal. Glad to meet you.
Others are here, I assume?"
No worry was in his voice; in fact, he sounded as if he was meeting an old friend or a royal advisor.

The god, in fact, was getting ready for the battle.
The spells were all prepared in his head; he knew his strategy, knew what was tp come, knew about the things he needed to know about.
It was, indeed, a very good thing for him.
Catching his opponents off-guard, he would destroy them effortlessly...
Or, if not, then he would invite them to join the GodSinners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back