• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Im going...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Awards
I found i have a promblem. I am starting to get obseed with staying on the computer. My parents are worried and im a little worried too. So i really hate to say this but im leaving the fourms. I am gonna miss all my friends and stuff, and hope yall have a good life Besides, i Have a Job now and i dont want ppl depending on me, so i am going to have to leave. Ill miss you all. goodbye.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
*cries*

Noooooo!!

Come back for a ruenion party? Promise you'll be back when KH2 comes out?

~Life~

The old member
Awards
yeah i was obssed kinda told yall. Like i said ill miss yall all alot! and i ll might be bak i dont know yet....

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Awards
*Destiny_Seeker* said:
No Please!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! :( :( :( I'm More Obsessed Than You And Why Should U Leave?!
ya u are 0_0 u made over 100 posts and u only joined this monthholy $hit

~Life~

The old member
Awards
Guys its out of my hands. Its my dads choice now. Im sorry, i really am. I am on too much though. I got shut my family out, cause i was on here all the time. I really need to stop. But ill check in sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.