• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm curious about Limit Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade19

I'm curious about what Limit Form can do. So if someone can give me a list of its abilities, I would gladly appreciate it. Thx
:thumbup:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
at the beginning i thought it was useless but then i realized that it's at the same level of master form

limit form can be defined as sora in kingdom hearts 1
his combos r the same as KH1. In addition, u can use 4 special attacks: ragnarock, sonic, lion heart and the ability that lets u throw the keyblade (i don't know the name of it)
u can use these special attacks by pressing th L1 button and then an action commad square, circle...etc

how was that?

GAPLKA teh Bioz

Okay, Limit form requires NO other party members. It takes up four Drive bars. It's max level is 7.

It's four "shortcut menu"(L1) attacks are:
Square: Strike Raid - Sora throws the Keyblade having it return. It can be repeated multiple times.
Triangle: Ars Arcanum - Sora attacks with boosted speed and strength. It starts as a ground combo, then gives you the reaction command Bash allowing you to do a more powerful finisher
Circle: Sonic Blade - Sora closes in on the target with a guard breaking attack. It gives you the reaction command Rave allowing you to go back and forth several times and then it leads into a finisher.
X: Ragnarok/Ragnarock - Sora does a quick air combo then you get a reaction command allowing Sora to shoot energy from his keyblade.

Other Abilities:
Sora can dodge roll, each level up makes the roll faster. To use it press square. It can be used in regular form if you -tap- square. (Holding it makes you quick run)
Sora has an improved block, just tap square while not moving.
Sora has Stun Impact, after you land a combo, this is one of the finishers. It is great help as it sends all the enemies it hits into the air.

While in Limit Form the only way of leveling up the form is to land a finisher using one of the Shortcut menu attacks. Example: Sora does Sonic blade, keep pressing triangle until you can't press it any more, that's one EXP.
If you have an item equipped in the Shortcut menu, it over-laps the special attack making it unable to be used. Example: You have megalixers on Square, you can only use those megalixers and you can't use strike raid.
It's a really fun form and using it makes fighting ES on critical mode somewhat easier.

Helping yah?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
bummer on the shortcut thing though, you have to empty it otherwise you're fight'll get messed up.

Some things you haven't mentioned are:

Limit Form's (or lack thereof) Magic

How to get Limit Form

Limit Form's the only Drive you can bring with you to the final, final battle lol.

neon6

Can Limit Form use the other Form abilities (High Jump LVL2)?

Athel

Machinist
bummer on the shortcut thing though, you have to empty it otherwise you're fight'll get messed up.

Some things you haven't mentioned are:

Limit Form's (or lack thereof) Magic

How to get Limit Form

Limit Form's the only Drive you can bring with you to the final, final battle lol.

Limit Form's magic command is replaced with a Limit command

You get Limit Form for sealing the keyhole in Twilight Town (same time you get Oathkeeper)

No. The only growth ability that Limit Form can use is Dodge Roll

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Limit Form's magic command is replaced with a Limit command

You get Limit Form for sealing the keyhole in Twilight Town (same time you get Oathkeeper)

No. The only growth ability that Limit Form can use is Dodge Roll

umm well he probably meant that if you put items on the quick select, one of your limits isn't there, I put potions on X and I can't use Ragnarok on the quick select button.

Keyblade19

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I think it's cool that you can use my most favored attacks from KH1. But it must be a pain to level up to the next level.

Last edited:

GAPLKA teh Bioz

It's not that hard to level up, just keep using Sonic Blade it's the easiest to use a finish on. You can attack stuff that isn't there.

And if you want it to come to the US so bad just import it! Cause I'm tired of seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back