• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im confused with kh1 ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom Hearts is not Light, Kingdom Hearts is darkness, Sora was wrong, he's just lucky that Light came out first =\

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I never quite understood, either. There used to be a good theory I agreed with but I've been so out of touch with KH for so long that I can't tell you. :/

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Kingdom Hearts is light but maybe when the original heartless(the ones without the symbol) appeared, they snuck in?

Non-Existent One

Website
www.xanga.com
No, If I do recall right what happened at the end of KH1 was that Ansem thought that Kingdom Hearts was darkness, so he thought that it would fill him with darkness. But Sora said that he knew that it was light, so What happened is somehow sora summoned the light from Kingdom Hearts and it shot through the door. The door that ansem thought was Kingdom Hearts was relly only the door to darkness. Not Kingdom Hearts.

soraskeyblader

I think that that was kingdom hearts, but like EVERYONE says in kh1 there is always darkness/ in even the tiniest bit of light, thats why the heartless were there....again just a theory

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
"Darkness is the hearts TRUE essence" as said by Ansem. Possibly he meant that light will only be found in darkness, and the light that was supposed to be found, was let out of the door(kingdom hearts) to kill Ansem, and it is the kingdom HEARTS, going back to the quote that starts this. Therefore darkness came to exsist, for there was no light, so that's possibly why mickey and riku stayed behind was to defeat the darkness to make light exsist again..it's complicated, but that's what i think :p

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
Non-Existent One said:
No, If I do recall right what happened at the end of KH1 was that Ansem thought that Kingdom Hearts was darkness, so he thought that it would fill him with darkness. But Sora said that he knew that it was light, so What happened is somehow sora summoned the light from Kingdom Hearts and it shot through the door. The door that ansem thought was Kingdom Hearts was relly only the door to darkness. Not Kingdom Hearts.

xD I had to read that like, three times to understand it!
Same thing with the game, i had to see the ending almost three times to understand. =\

But, i think that the fact that there were Heartless in 'Kingdom Hearts' is to be revealed in KH2 maybe...
I mean, in the game, everyone says there is darkness shrouding the true light. so...Heartless = shrouding darkness, ? = true light. - maybe.
The reason i say '?' is because i don't think we ever saw the 'true light' in the game-did we? =\
I'm confused now.

Last edited:

marluxia101

that is kingdom hearts!!! different people have different views about it. like, ansem thinks its the door to darkness which is the source of the power of darkness. others think its the heart that connects all worlds, and some say its the door to the light that the keyblade master must open. but all of it points to one thing. that IT IS kingdom hearts.
one of the main quotes in kh1 is that how deep the darkness maybe in every heart. a light shines within!!!!
when ansem tried to open the door in the ending and instead of darkness, light came out of it. that scene is trying to show us what the quote means... eventhough packs of heartless is inside the door, an inner light is found within!!!!

D

Deleted member 5341

Yah, if u remember...they always said the true light lies within the deepest darkness, so kingdom hearts is the source of true light within the dark. c ?

Yazagi

heartless always search for the heart of the world, that door its the door to the heart of that so called kingdom heart, but the heart is light and darkness likes to consume it, so kingdom hearts is the pure light, when it oppenned, it was exposed to the darkness, so thats why heartless appear

krnpunkpride92

dont u remember grandmas story????

it could be that the world had a conflict or problem... u see?

or maybe so little hearts the darkness rather consumed it rather than the light protecting it

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
marluxia101 said:
that is kingdom hearts!!! different people have different views about it. like, ansem thinks its the door to darkness which is the source of the power of darkness. others think its the heart that connects all worlds, and some say its the door to the light that the keyblade master must open. but all of it points to one thing. that IT IS kingdom hearts.
one of the main quotes in kh1 is that how deep the darkness maybe in every heart. a light shines within!!!!
when ansem tried to open the door in the ending and instead of darkness, light came out of it. that scene is trying to show us what the quote means... eventhough packs of heartless is inside the door, an inner light is found within!!!!

i TOTALLY agree, your theory is much more clearer than mine, and i think you have a really good point there=^.^=:p

Lightkeeper05

Its because the door tothe light was not opened by the right person. Ansem forced it open, and there for it was dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back