• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im BORED aging.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix511

It seems i get bored often.What really sucks is the time i got bored on ALL summer vacation one main reason is because my ps2 one of the very first out gut the DISK READ ERROR problem.So i started making halo and halo 2 movies with my friends witch was suprizingly funny.One thing they wanted me to do was find a way to get them on the internet witch i said i had no idea how to do because of money reason and other things. then i acsidentally recorded over the movies but i still have the script of the cool and funny things we did.now i finally got a ps2 in place of the old one thats better but my freinds still push me to find a way tto put these movies on the internet "i learned to ignore them" well at least they arnt mad at me for over recoreding the stuff we did before.If anyone knows a way to get them on the net plz tell me soo my friends will shut up.Or any ideas for me so im not bored.......

SantoryuKeyblade

Well what do most guys do in their spare time on a computer...bad example.

Go get outside and do sonething!

Fenix511

i do bust its the same stuff over and over but the sword helps.they are big fans of halo like me that and RvB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back