• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm basically, new, but not quite...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Hello to all! I've actually been a member for quite some time, but I haven't really been active on it. I went to come back here a few days ago, and...IT WAS DOWN!!! I cried. Ok, not really, but I was pretty bummed! But now it's back, and Alison (my name!) is happy again! *does happy jig* So, umm, if you wanna welcome me, please, please *begs on knees* post! Or PM me. I will definitely reply to all! I love people! And KH people rate VERY high with me! So, umm, everyone, have a wonderul day/night! Alison, over and out! *goes and eats ramen*

Redemptions Light

Uhhhhhh................hey Alison..........................er............... I welcome you and hope you do well and are more active. PM me if you need ANYTHING. And..............please don't refer to yourself in third person........please don't.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Hey.
Welcome back, and enjoy yourself.
SPAM, and the Midnighter will eat you... err... I mean, ban you.
LOL,Midnighter,I kid because I care.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome Alison, and PM me if you need something.

J.Blaise

T

Tidus22340

lol welcome back...you just seem kinda hyper you didnt scare him...(try using some grammar, ya know periods and commas!) anyway have fun dont SPAM (SPAM=Stuff Posing As Meat) and dont flame. or else. (or else Kira Sil0h or TM will ban you for repeated offenses....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back