• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back...and sorry...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofTwilight

Hey everyone. I am really sorry for my sudden absents. What happened was that I had to call 911 on a suicidal friend and that plus the stress from school made it impossible to think, get work done, let alone come and RP. I am really sorry to everyone I was RPing with, especially those who started the RPs. I am on spring break now so the stress is finally loosening.

My friend is in the hospital now, working on getting better, so hopeful he will be out soon and my life can go back to normal (which is far from normal to begin with.)

As far as RPs go, I regretfully think that if the ones I was in are still going on, I am going to need to withdraw from them. Feel free to kill off any characters. I am going to start new, with new RPs and I promise that next time something happens all make sure to post telling people.

Again very sorry for any inconvenience.

~Heart of Twilight

PS. If anyone from ORGANIZATIONS XIII can PM me to tell me if anything much has happened, and if you think I could jump back in, that could be awesome, Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back