• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'll be the idiot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
This has little to no signifigence (you can quote me on that when you flame me), but in the ending of KH you see Kairi and Sora let go of each others (the end) then at the end of kh2 you see them hold hands (so she can help him up) so do you think this could signify something (think port royal the first time)?

(Plus i put this in cuz I'm bored and there is no idiot writing scrap down so I'll be the idiot)

Mickey Killer

li'lwitch8251! said:
This has little to no signifigence (you can quote me on that when you flame me), but in the ending of KH you see Kairi and Sora let go of each others (the end) then at the end of kh2 you see them hold hands (so she can help him up) so do you think this could signify something (think port royal the first time)?

(Plus i put this in cuz I'm bored and there is no idiot writing scrap down so I'll be the idiot)

Did you know that Sora disguised a handbuzzer as her charm?

If you listen real close (its hard with the music) you'll here a bbbbbbbzzzzzzz when the screen goes dark after they touch hands.

Morning Twilight

That's funny. OMG, Sora i'm never speaking to u agian, eventhough I waited a year for you.(1 min. later)Oh Sora, I'm so sorry I didn't know what came over me. Will you forgive me."Kairi PMSing"

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:

yeah.
that their together again

Cho_Hakkai_657

Kawaiikousuke said:
>__> I dont get what your trying to say..lol..I think I'm the idoit now..XD

Hes meaning if they might be together o_o;;;

And I think not really, it was just a sign of friendship and the happiness of finding each other then the pain of knowing they had to part at the end of KH, and then at the end of KH2, joy of knowing hes there to stay now, and they're all together. Also helping him up from the water ;>>

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OHHH!!! lol......So..umm I think they are together as Three friends on an island with no parental control what so ever....and I dont want to get in to that..so yeah there together

D

Deleted member 5341

Yeah i heard something like this before =]
I think you've got a point....coz in the first game, everyone was split up and lost from each other...but in the second one, it's where everyone comes together and reunites with each other ^-^

lv_kh0720

In other words, Sora got all his sadness and torture in KH1, then he got back all his happiness and friends in KH2

(well that's one point that makes KH1 story look better but still KH2's the best)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back