• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you're not into spoliers, than maybe you shouldn't listen to Sancutary.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Those lyrics seem believable, but iono, I'll wait for some official comfirmation. And WINGS is definately NOT Sanctuary. I've personally heard WINGS and it's a complete Japanese song with NO English, so it's definately not Sanctuary.

Rioraku

Actually, those lyrics seem pretty believable. I was listening to Passion whilst singing the (supposed) English lyrics to myself and it seems to fit pretty well.

There a few words in the "English" lyrics that seem like they would have to be held longer in order to match the complete Japanese word in length from the original song.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
hey are you sure the lyrics posted a few pages back are the real ones because someone is saying those arent the real lyrics

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, I don't know if those are the real lyrics or not, but that's not the point. The point is the fist post in this topic. If those lyrics were real or fake it doesn't matter because they didn't include the last stanza, which is sort of like a spoiler, so that's all I'm concerned about. But to me it seemed like those lyrics fit sanctuary.

E

Eclipse

I can't see why they wouldn't be, i just mouthed the words to the song, and they fit the rhythm, the words, the beat everything. besides....they sound extremely believeable. whoever found them.......GOOD JOB!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
idk.......they seem believable......Ill think they are real until I find out if they arent

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
they made me cry.............okay no they didnt......but nice lyrics anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back