• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a KH3 writer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfish

No one would buy the game. Oh, I wasn't supposed to answer the question? Sorry.

Opening FMV:
Shots of Sora's previous adventure, as well as shots from the battles of a black haired young man, in archaic-looking clothing wielding a key blade. The segment of Sora looking into the door to light would be contrasted by the other keyblade wielder stumbling away from the door, looking back into darkness. While Sora's portion goes on to his life returning to normalcy with occasional missions for Mickey, the other is seen sitting, smiling contentedly among the ruins of a village, weapon still glowing and other clips of violence. Finally, we see him standing on an open plain, as a army thunders toward him. The camera zooms in on a young woman in her early twenties, heading the army. She clashes with the keyblade wielder.

Sora, Kairi, and Riku walk down the path to Sora's house. We see the young woman, the keyblade wielder is next to his female opponent, suspended in a magical orb, similar to the one Namine trapped Sora with. They stand before a large, ornate door in a cavernous hall. The door opens slightly, wisps of magic escaping. The wisps solidfy into a tendril, it wraps around the orb and drags it towards the door as it opens wider. The man pleads with the young woman, his eyes begging for mercy. She turns his head, and his face transforms into an ugly sneer. He shouts something we can assume is derisive, before disappearing into the glowing entry way. The Door slams shut. Sora heads into his house, waving goodnight to Riku. The woman stands in front of the door, talking with three armored people who are waving weapons threateningly at her. Her expression is stoic. In his room Sora opens the window, in his newly refurbished room, and gazes up at the stars. The woman looks up at the glittering walls of the hall, and lifts her arms. A crystal forms about her, and her eyes drift shut into a peaceful sleep. Go to Sora stretched out on his bed, fast asleep.

The woman's eyes snap open.

World #1- Hall of Desolation
Character(s): Hitomi(Girl from FMV), the Hunters(armored people), Pete, Maleficent
Objective: Use Hitomi to master the very basics, e.i. Walking, jumping, attacking, item use, reaction commands, camera change, targeting.
General plot overview: Hitomi has awakened after a long sleep. Frightened, she investigates the door that had sealed the dark key blade wielder and finds it still completely untouched. She goes to find the Hunters, and discovers that they too have awakened.

Dialogue
Hunter 1(Tall male): Well, look who decided to finally join us.
Hitomi: [Ignores comment] How long have I been asleep?
Hunter 2(Female): The last time we were awakened, it was about 500 years ago. Who knows how much time has passed since then.
Hitomi: [In awe] 500 years! Has another key wielder turned?
Hunter 3(Short male): Yep, and now looks like another has gone the road of naughty. It's another quick job, and then back to sleep. [He sneers at Hitomi]
Hitmoi: [To herself] But why ami I awake? [Looks towards the still sealed door.]
Hunter 1: But wait now. Lady Hitomi's awakening presents an interesting opportunity. Sairsha, I believe you had some interesting plans for our lady when we saw her next.
Hunter 2: Why yes, I did.
[The three hunters draw keyblades on Hitomi. She gasps and takes a step back, fumbling for the short sword at her hip.]
Hunter 2: Payback in full for over 500 years of enslavement to her personal problems. We kill her, contract null and void.
Hitomi: Keyblades, how did you..
Hunter 1: Many besides the unfortunate soul locked in this place have turned away from the light, ladyHunter #2: Enough! I want blood!

Hunter #2 attacks. Fight her until her final blow, which will leave you with 1 HP. Cut to cinema. Hitomi demands why they didn't kill her in her sleep. They inform her they tried, but her chamber prevented them from touching her. Right before the killing blow can be delivered, a bolt of green magic knocks Hunter #2 to the ground. Swarms of Heartless overwhelm them, and they are forced to flee. The wounded Hitomi kneels on the floor, gasping for breath.

Pete and Maleficent enter. Hitomi sees only their legs as they approach her. Pete asks why they kept her alive. Maleficent replies that they need her to control him. Hitomi wearily lifts her head to look at their faces, then promptly passes out.

Sora wakes up with a start on..

World #2-Destiny Islands

That's all I got for now. If your confused, you probably should be. The plot points will fill in as the story progresses.

The name Sairsha come from the Irish name Saoirse.

RikuMan123

It be..Riku would be the main Character and the beginning will be when he's working with Diz.And then it go to right after Kh2 ended and Instead of Goofy and Donald IT be Sora and king Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back