• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you love Utada and you love passion I found a nice vid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Both vids were great! She has such a great, almost mystical sounding voice. Perhaps it's the types of songs.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
violent_anger said:
oh itll be popular, just wait for sanctuary to come out

and there is another one thats supposed to come out soon, i think its called you make me want to bea man, wierd name, but from the samples i heard, good tune
Like others said, it was the first single she released when she debuted in the UK. The story behind that was, well, I'll let you watch to find out. Isn't she so cute and plump? XD

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Plus, she had a cold when she was doing this live. She was just getting her voice back. She stated that at HMV when they had her in the magazine. On one of her other lives, she sounded alot better. If you listen to her with her regular voice she'd sound better. At least she sings and dosen't lip synch.lol

E

Eclipse

i like her, but she sings deeper in that live performance. also it sounds like she's out of breath quite a few times, so she needs to have more control of her voice, and breathe more fluidly with her diaphragm. i know the vocal techniques...but why am i telling ya'll this. hahahaha. but yeah...she sounds like she's almost struggling to finish the verse of the song. she sings beautifully but needs more control

OTHER THAN THAT THAT WAS AWESOME. 8/10....hahahahaha..

Xell

Wait, wut?
Alot of singers sound differant in the live versions, look at black eyed peas in concert.. And various others. It's because they're shouting over the back in (The drummers in this case). I'm not really sure about this but I think that the album version / music vid version is diff because they add the back in after she's sung it and put the volume down on it :).

dejah

:|
one of her better live versions...

honestly.. she sings good and all.. but sometimes... it's not up to par...

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
I can't believe so many people disliked it. I thought it was pretty good for a live performence. In my opinion she sounded really close to the CD vesion. Oh well we all have our tastes. But then again my favorite part is the drummers. They were cool XD

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Ug... You all liked it?! I was like some lady from the US at a Karoke Bar sining Passion. But the drums were cool. The end was good too.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
idk wats wrong wit her voice. it seems like her voice was rusty that day. but i kno this isnt her real voice cuz i got another live video of her singing simple and clean which was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back