• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you love Utada and you love passion I found a nice vid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Last edited:

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
violent_anger said:
oh itll be popular, just wait for sanctuary to come out

and there is another one thats supposed to come out soon, i think its called you make me want to bea man, wierd name, but from the samples i heard, good tune

Are you sure that's suppose to come out. I heard the song because I have the CD. But her English CD came out like in 2004. Wait that song already was released in Europe because I saw the music vid. You gotta see it. It is so cool.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
violent_anger said:
ive only seen a forty second clip of it it hoguht it wasnt out yet, is it on youtube?

edit: yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found it

Yeah where did you hear it was coming out, because That single has been out since the summer. I'm not sure if it has been out in the US but When Hikki released her English album in Europe that was her first single. And if you go to her Myspace you can hear a remix version of it that sounds really nice. She released her English in October 04 for the US and then she released it in Europe like Summer or something in the 05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back