• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
It's actually the only way you could have fun and just figure out how to beat it. (I'm not saying that not dying isn't fun to keep as a record by the way.) I must say, I died once or twice in Twilight town of all places with Roxas. But I couldn't learn without it. Now I gotta say. Sometimes fights get your hopes down when you die and die again and again and again because it's a little too tough. That's how I stopped playing KH: CoM forever, until I decided to pick it up and finally beat that stupid Maleficent with Sora. I mean, that's the way I experience other games, I stop playing one game when I get stuck on it (not including KH2 by the way:)) and try another game. It all fits.

KhII--Fenrir

i beat the game on standard, but i only died once on sephiroth... anyways the game is pretty short, after i beat standard 100% i only had 36 hours of gameplay. I started to do proud yesterday i have only gotten to the halloween town first visit and haven't died yet.

<VII_Axel>

KhII--Fenrir said:
i beat the game on standard, but i only died once on sephiroth... anyways the game is pretty short, after i beat standard 100% i only had 36 hours of gameplay. I started to do proud yesterday i have only gotten to the halloween town first visit and haven't died yet.
Well you should die on Sephiroth anyway. That's like the only excuse. ANd you shouldn't really die in Proud (without all the extra bosses). Facing the extra bosses in Proud mode is a pain but it can be done.

<VII_Axel>

sora_barzahd said:
If you can get Glide, Explosion, and the Ultimate Keyblade, then Sephiroth is easy/
Well then it's basically like you've mastered everything so you should be able to beat him. NOw if you can get max high jump and max glide, then he's really easy. Also, Combination Boost + Trinity Limit = REALLY DEVASTATING.

<VII_Axel>

sora_barzahd said:
The point is, you really don't need level 80 to beat him
Oh, I know that well enough. I beat him at level 61 in Proud mode. Level 80 is just the suggested level from the guide. I don't really use my guide unless I'm filling in Jiminy's Journal, and looking up locations for Orachalcum+.

Honestly, I havent died yet, Im on normal mode, and I need to finish one more world for the second time then I have beat it =\

thebluick

I'm not lying when I say I haven't died once, the closest I have come to dying was on axel when I was playing as roxas. I also took too long getting all the chests on the last morale battle in land of dragons (and I guess technicly died). but that was it everything since then has been a breaze.

ickyvicky1006

PLAIN and SIMPLE...i died...i thought the space racing thingy was super hard....and i died in other boss battles too!

E

Eclipse

i'm actually glad i died a lot in kh2. those of you who never died, i pity you, because you got the least experience out of kh2

no challenge for you, just flying through the worlds until you are done with the game

at least i had a challenge :p

and i was joking with teh "whoever said they never died LIES" part. gosh take a joke. :p

even though i must say, i doubt you can figure out xaldin's patterns on your first try xD

Kereton Arindale

Well...I think the only time in the first Kingdom Hearts I died was facing Sephiroth or facing Riku/Ansem (where Sora finds Kairi).

In Chain of Memories I died a couple of times, forgot who it was against though.

In Kingdom Hearts 2 I've had plenty of deaths...including 5 against Xaldin (I didn't use any limit attacks though that whole battle, and I went to an anti-form about every time I used drive to restore my HP) Lucky Mickey came down 5 times and saved me, but I still got my butt kicked even as Mickey. I'm only on Standard Mode too. I've died a few times against random heartless that execute a perfect combo against me a bring me down to 15 or so HP from 90 HP. I agree, it is a lot more fun to go through the game with a challenge, rather than blow through it and say "this was too easy". People who say that they've never lost a battle on Proud Mode are exaggerating in my opinion, maybe they've lost a couple times or at least come close to dying...the game is quite difficult on standard.

TwilghtBlitz7_NF

TwilightSoulKey said:
even though i must say, i doubt you can figure out xaldin's patterns on your first try xD

i beat Xaldin on my first try but i came close to death about 5 times and i was on standard mode

Vilex

Might I remind everyone that the people who "haven't died" are level-up whores?
Sure, it's easy to beat the bosses if you spend tons of time gaining levels. That's what they do. Hell, I might have beaten Xaldin easily too if I was at level 50, but I was at 32. These people are insecure safety seekers, making sure they're unbeatable. Try playing through the game at a normal pace.

E

Eclipse

Lord Skeldraia said:
once again, i would ask you to not assume that most people have the same amount of brainpower as you. (i.e. that of a 6-year old)

FYI a**hole

"xD" means lol. lol means im joking. get a grip, you don't even know that i was joking.

and you have no right to flame, you flame me, and i'll be a bigger a**hole back, so don't. i rarely get mad so don't assume things about me if you don't even know me punk.

And it's not that i suck at video games, it's that you can ask ANYBODY and they say xaldin was the toughest boss in the game most probably. That's a fact. I had problems with xaldin, and xaldin alone. xaldin was when i started dying

I'm sure there are people at this game, but don't bring your f**n bulls**t and flame saying "brainpower of a 6 year old" because obviously you are only ignorant enough to say that :p

<VII_Axel>

TwilightSoulKey said:
i'm actually glad i died a lot in kh2. those of you who never died, i pity you, because you got the least experience out of kh2

no challenge for you, just flying through the worlds until you are done with the game

at least i had a challenge :p

and i was joking with teh "whoever said they never died LIES" part. gosh take a joke. :p

I did not rush throught the game, when I finished my Proud save without a death I had nearl 90% of Jiminy's Journal, completed Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood, and had opened every treasure chest. To find out Xaldins patterns was very simple, just watch his movements carful enough and you can figure out what he is doing. I don't have challenges on many games.

EDIT: W00T 100 POSTS!

E

Eclipse

^^ the only problem i had with xaldin was that i couldn't figure out how to use learn, i pressed and i was like "it didn't do anything..." then i pressed X and i'm like "OHHH you teleport!!"

after that i got the hang of it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back