• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had a nobodie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

If you were suddenly killed by a nobodie, or a heartless, what do you think your nobody would be like. here's mine.

Name: NojX
Description: Looks exactly like me, but uses anger for his powers
Weakness: Fire element
Weapon: Anger, Staff of Anger

T.K.O.L.

Name:elxyk
Description: unknown Always hooded but with silver robe with black saint symbol on back
weapon: two Blue glowing baton swords
element: Holy & Evil

NiteHawk

Name: Laosxinch
Descrip: Looks like me but with black hair with red firey tips on the end of each strand of hair
weapon: 3 chained Nunchaku, with diamond edges on each end, with the ability to expand its chain links for long range attacks.
Element: Neo Flare

zora keyblade

Name : Maxnugs
description : has spikey hair and is wielding a keyblade and searching for something

weapon: keyblade

element : Light

NiteHawk

Wrong, you topic doesnt specify what character it has to be, and this is strictly Organization/nobodies, and second that thread is in the spoiler forum where is shouldnt be. Any ways, the topic says cread a member, not a nobdy, 2 differnt things there pal.

NiteHawk

kay, so they might be the same, But why would u post it in the spoiler forum? that should of been moved along time ago.

2nd to copy off something u would have to see the original and then recreate it, i doubt u could prove the guy saw that topic and decided to copy off it. Therefore it wasnt a copy, more like a mistake, and in any case, this topic is in the right place, Create a member 2.0 isnt.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Name: Stroxvas (original :Stavros + X )
Descrip: like me but with blonder hair
Element: 3 Keyblades and 1 Aeon follow me like with Ansem

NiteHawk

if ur creating a member, then it wouldnt be apart of the KH2 storyline, thus no reason for it to be in the spoiler forum... And because hes on the freind list doesnt mean he was apart of the Topic, muchless saw it.

666Sora

Name: Axein
Description: looks like me but more powerful and with spike hair
Weakness: Cosmos
Weapons: Two keyblades i made up Santuary a light version of the oblivion and Oathbreaker the dark version of the oathkeeper.
Elements: Darkness, light, and ultima.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Lynx
age=15
des/=Brown hair/with bang over right eye/rest is in a pony tail..pale skin.
Weakness/dark
element=light and water.
Weapon=moonblades.= (KEYBLADE)

Last edited:

NiteHawk

Dawning Twilight said:
i believe i told him to go there i'm not sure but i'm nearly positive i did. not on the KH2 storyline but people do mention names in there and keyblades and stuff thus the reason for why it is in the spoiler section.
Just because it might possibly have a slight mention of characters and keyblades doesnt mean the topic its self should be in the spoiler forum unless the topic itself is about a spoiler, there is also a reason why we do have spoiler tags.

NiteHawk

Aie, i didnt see his p[ost, i will stop arguing aswell. If you wish to continue the debate, feel free to PM me anytime.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Najixill (lol not the best name but what else can you get from Jillian?)
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Bright Bright Blue. OH OH OH can it have Al Bhed swirls?! they're pretty!
Looks: TRE pretty.
Personality: Slightly Spazztic, Sarcastic. She is also finds a way to be mysterious and deep. A strong Warriess chick who loves to kick ass. Oh obviously she is not evil :D That would be a drag. She is imaginitive and quick minded.
Weapon: Hmm I would like it to be keyblade but i do not know if that is allowed... well if she has one than i must.. OH I WANT ONE! But if i can't have one... Let's go with some rose-type-blade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back