• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could only meet one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If only one could be shown, who would you want it to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Just a simple thread. If we could only meet the Master of Masters or the Sixth Foreteller in the game, which would you like it to be? As in, if only one of them could be shown on screen and have a role in the story, who are you most interested in?

Popsydoodles

I think it would have to be the 6th for me. The game rarely mentions this character. I'm beginning to wonder if they're really all that important.

How did you vote?

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Agreed, I would meet the 6th Foreteller just to know who it is and new info about them.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Definitely the 6th. Just simply seeing​ him would answer some very important questions.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The Master of Masters. They sound powerful, omniscient even. How did they come across the Book? Did they make it? How did they make the Keyblade? What's their deal?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The 6th Apprentice. I like the idea of the Master of Masters to be mysterious, but the 6th Apprentice is much more important to the story because why was he not chosen for a book?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Sixth Apprentice.
I feel we'd get more answers from their appearance than from the Master of Masters, and darn it I want to know why they weren't given a Book of Prophecy!

Definitely the 6th. Just simply seeing​ him would answer some very important questions.
And in true Kingdom Hearts fashion, will raise even more questions

Neyan

The 6th Foreteller. I don't think the MoM is all that interesting other than how he made/came to possess the book of prophecies but that can be easily explained by another character if necessary, but the 6th foreteller...

We honestly don't know anything about them, other that they exist, and I'd love to see why they didn't get a tome of the BoP, how their relationship with the other foretellers was, what their plans are now etc.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Same question I keep asking myself.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
y'all i found leaked footage of the Master of Masters
ChYNlEgUcAAhm0w.jpg

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
yRoy47E.png

it's what's underneath that hood. why u think he so self-conscious and has his hood up all the time like a teenager at the mall

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
yRoy47E.png

it's what's underneath that hood. why u think he so self-conscious and has his hood up all the time like a teenager at the mall
Since when was that guy confirmed as MoM? He COULD be some teenager for all we know.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Since when was that guy confirmed as MoM? He COULD be some teenager for all we know.

---Though it’s already full of mysteries, it will deepen the mystery even further to guess who appears to be the Master of Masters.
Nomura: In “KHx Back Cover”, there is quite a turn. By the way, in “KHx” they have appeared in a black coat.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ohh. This is what happens when I start following an ongoing story several years late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back