• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could make your own character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

If you mean just a character for a story, you could start off describing their personality, (stubborn, selfish, etc.) then draw a sketch of what they should look like, unless you aren't a good drawer, in that case, describe it with words. Next, add in detail and TRY to draw it out. Take it really slowly and make sure you have a sharp pencil and a good eraser. It doesn't have to be accurate size, just know what goes where, (don't put a foot where the ear should go) Hope it helps!
If this isn't what you want, say so.

L

LilDrino

I would make sumin like riku's nobody, Kurix would be his name. He wud be like a 15th member 2 da orginization and he wud have the power 2 control time and space like he could go back in time 2 stop sora from ever getting the keyblade or sumin like dat

Jake

I would create a guy like sora with white eyes and hair and a sweet keyblade of my own design lol and he would blast white light at the heartless suckuhs ............... hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
^Lol at your sig. Artemis Fowl. One of my favorite book series.
Anyway, I would make a nobody for Terra. Red eyes, black hair, Org. Coat. Dark side of Terra. I would name him Zin or something like that. -.-

Way to Dawn

mine would be like form the future like 100 years after sora he would live on the streets as an orphan, and have a calm, collected personality but still have that valor that every rpg hero has to have. he would live a hard life with a band of orphans like himself in this huge metopolis that was built on destiny islands kind of like midgar and sora would be honored as ther hero that saved everything from the heartless. he would wear torn up clothes, like this:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/fanart/cno_untitled.jpg

i've made some improvements on his attire since, and he looks significantly better.

i still haven't thought of a name. i'm open for suggestions.

Merlin326

I would have to say Xando. he would be a mysterious young man (early 20's) with a tragic past and a conection to SRK. He would be calm, collected, and seemingly unemotional. he would simply refuse to allow himself to be friends with anyone else, due to his past. he would struggle with his darker thoughts (mainly revenge) and would often wonder whether he really had the courage to do what was nessessary. due to the nature of his past, he wouldnt like playing the hero, but he would know how to...

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn you, LilDrino!

His name would be Kurix and (no-brainer) he would be the Nobody of Riku and Number XV of the Organization. He would come into existence when Riku is killed by Number XIV, and he would then charge at Sora and Kairi barehanded. Sora then beats him away with Riku's Keyblade before it vanishes. Riku is later brought back by Master Xehanort, because he wants revenge on SRK in one fell swoop, because of their connection to TAV.

He would be about an inch taller than Riku, and more muscled, and his skin colour would be the same as Riku's but lacking a little colour. Green eyes like Riku's but a little greyed. (Off topic for a second: XIV would have power over the mind, can erase memories and control things telekinetically) Kurix element-thingy would be strength (the bodily, physical kind) and his weapons would be clawed and spiked gloves like Cloud's in KH1 and spiked boots. Hair style is like Axel's, but shorter and silver.

Dislikes having to team up with people unlike him, hates full-beings. Avoids working with others, but eventually opens up to XIV, because he enjoys having someone to talk to. Pities Riku, Kurix sees him as very lonely.

Would post a picture, but my picture posting never works; and I can't be bother drawing/painting him in real life or a studio program, just saving my money to buy a program called Poser 7.0

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
My character would just have a costume that would be sorta similar to DS but its gonna be Red, Green, and Blue (by the way there all dark colors). And his design makes him look like a dragon of some sort. He weilds his own keyblade the Dragon's Key, and he can use the elements of fire and lighting. His main goal is to find out why he exists and who created him. He also turns into mutated reptiles including Dinosuars and Dragons which makes him a hard opponent to fight. But when he's in those transformations he sometimes loses control. If he was playable character in the KH's game he's transformations are limited by the Drive Guage. It sorta seems fair actually. He doesn't really know his real name, he's been going around by the name that was given him which is Brixten but calls himself Creature instead because of what he turns into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back