• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Ven is Roxas...how?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
there is too many possibilities i need to go think

*Grabs book Marluxia's rose's theories and starts writing every thought*

I can't understand this anymore i went fromterra is saix to aqua is zexion to that is roxas in the past cus sora had a nobdy when he was like 1 or 2 to oh roxas must be connected to riku and sora( still kinda possible but not really) and then my crazy thought that this is all mickeys fault and he is evil. to now hearts.... i need to gather these thoughts but it is always best to put them somewhere

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i still think he created the heartless or is a heart devourer that is one creepy old man i think everything that has happened is all because of him and his heartless that he created hmm If V.A.T.13 ever reads this then don't ya find it alittle funny how both the creepy old guy if he can created heartless and xehanort

does the same thing like following his instincts or something cus he is the reason why the heartless came and the heartless creating machine bth him and creepy old man or kinda rulers of heartless if this is close to the case.........

see more thoughts that keep coming

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
iis their another nomura report out yet one of the other threads said thier was

Twinblades

i dout Ven is Roxas because Roxas is Sora'a nobody and he disapeared. somin like that
Ven is proabally uhh i dont know what he is i just know that Ven, Roxas, and Sora have something in common and a big relationship

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Thats right the looks the circumstances their are never any just coincidences when it comes to games especially any thing made from that man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back