• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If u were rich & famou$ wat would u do for KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
if u were one of the most famous celebrities alive, wat would u like to do to represent or expand the Kingdom Hearts universe?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I would be a VA in kh.......whatever!.....oh and Id make a speech sayin if you like me so much, play KH! RIGHT NOW! Cause everybody listens to hollywood........grr.....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Id make a movie where Im always playing it, and Id put many messages telling them to buy it! :D

........or put it into a reversed song! :D

E

Eclipse

i'd buy square enix, and make them work in my basement nonstop for more kh games......every week or so i would open up the door and throw down a few crackers and cheese to eat XD

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd buy Square and have them make more KH games. Then I'd sell it to any one who wants to buy it for a resonable price.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
If I had a lot of money I would fund most of their programming and creative departments so they can get things done faster. (Like KH2 and Advent Children) instead of us waiting forever for them.

chasingdusk

If I were a celebrity I would get MTV to feature my house on the show Cribs. Then when I'm giving them a tour of my entertainment room with my 25 TV's I'll flip on the screen and KH will be on each and every one of them. I'll get in the camera's face and say, "Go play Kingdom Hearts now!" Then everyone will be like, "whoa! kh is so, liek da coolness!!111" and rush off to buy it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ultima_keyblade said:
i would fund KH!!

*sings the song "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous"

hmmm......ya know....that song was just comin into my mind.........

.......and the mtv cribs idea would be cool! Instead of showing my house, Id just play KH2 all the time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back