• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there was a secret boss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianCloud

Wait I change my mind. I'd like to fight King Mickey because even though he's small, he can move really fast and he has all of the sleights that Sora has and All of Sora's cards in his inventory. King Mickey could test Sora to see whether he's still worthy to weild the keyblade! Mickey could have a ton of health too!

GuardianCloud

TSora said:
If there are some spoilers in that^, then you shouldn't post it, but yeah...it could have been fun to battle Mickey, but Sora would have gotton his ass kicked I think...

Don't worry there are no spoilers in that. I'm just picturing what it would be like to fight him.

GuardianCloud

Yea because sephiroth would be fun to try and beat. He can do alot of area-wide attacks like Meteor or Fire Pillar plus his sword. He is also capable of doing a one hit kill! He also does that attack where he says "Come Power!" and it's alot like Omnislash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back