• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If There Is A Kh3, What Do You Think It Will Be About??!!??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

k kingdom hearts has been the best game i ever played in my life other than zelda.. but i just cant keep thinking about KH3. so ive been wondering just post some stuff about what you think it will be about or w/e... like prequel, seqeul, a new character blah blah. :eek:

Nbail

yo dude...didnt you make like 3 of these threads?......dont we have a OFFICIAL thread for kh3.......Spamming the forums...x__x

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
kh3 said:
i love kh3
Hence your name, but you can't really love something that doesn't truely exist yet. Currently KH3 is a Nobody (idea) and it needs a heart to be complete (lots of work).

O

Oberon

well obviously it will be the evil side playing as the main character because in the end SPOILER AHEAD

sora and riku say the realm of light is safe now. so IF sora is the main character once again, then you will play either on evil side, or something of that essence

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
kh3 said:
k kingdom hearts has been the best game i ever played in my life other than zelda.. but i just cant keep thinking about KH3. so ive been wondering just post some stuff about what you think it will be about or w/e... like prequel, seqeul, a new character blah blah. :eek:

I thought you said KH3 was confirmed....why the hell r u making an "if" topic?

I

inhiding

I think KH3's (the game, not the person) main goal right now is for it to come out, so you can finally shut up about it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
inhiding said:
I think KH3's (the game, not the person) main goal right now is for it to come out finally, so you can finally shut up about it.
But what if they make a KH4, it would be the same thing all over again...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
For one the next Kingdom Hearts game would have something to do with the secret ending. Also some of the clues that was mention in Kingdom Hearts 2 would probably be mentioned, like what Xigbar said:You are half the hero the others were. Meaning that Braig probably new something about passed Keyblade masters. Maybe Xehanort may be important in the next Kingdom Hearts. Maybe Zexion's weapon, I don't mean Zexion him self though.
Also the Keyblade and the legend that goes along with it.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

The Conquerer said:
For one the next Kingdom Hearts game would have something to do with the secret ending. Also some of the clues that was mention in Kingdom Hearts 2 would probably be mentioned, like what Xigbar said:You are half the heros the others were. Meaning that Braig probably new something about passed Keyblade masters. Maybe Xehanort may be important in the next Kingdom Hearts. Maybe Zexion's weapon, I don't mean Zexion him self though.
Also the Keyblade and the legend that goes along with it.
speaking of ending, kh3, if it comes out, will have the world in the secret video the last world, like TWTNW.- i think that the plot of that game is the knights are looking for the keys the whole time so...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Zorox said:
speaking of ending, kh3, if it comes out, will have the world in the secret video the last world, like TWTNW.- i think that the plot of that game is the knights are looking for the keys the whole time so...

We don't know. So far we hardly have any information at all.

FigmentJedi

It will probably be about the other Keyblade Masters, maybe dating back to the destruction of the original "World" possibly within the Keyblade Wars.
I'd like the overall plot to be about the worlds slowly merging back into one like things were in the story of Kairi's Grandmother, which would probably appear again in a flashback with actual audio, my pick for the Grandmother's voice would be Julie Andrews, for the sake of having her in one of the games should Mary Poppins not ever show up.

Chosenoneknuckles

I think if a KHIII were to come out, it'd start afresh with a new main character.

Roxa’s will be long gone, Riku will be dead and Sora and Kairi will be at the Castle of Kingdom Hearts, as the new rulers of the lost kingdom of hearts.

The Heartless would be sealed away for a time in the hearts of people, but are not forever gone as with the Nobody’s, light and darkness are eternal.

They would still visit Destiny Isles now and again; the Keyblade however will have passed onto a new master, now that both the door to light and dark are now closed.

World travel is possible as the circumstances briefly said in the story of Grandma’s story were resolved at the Castle of Kingdom Hearts at KHII end, and the false leading ‘true light’ was revealed.

The XIII Order are no more, most were killed, maybe one got restored, I'm not so sure as of right now whom would deserve such a feat, but seeing as Axel is meant to be a sad and deep character... Zexion is more coolio though!

A new enemy would arise out of the chaos of the new world order.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
kh3 said:

dude will you stfu about the kh3 threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back