• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Kingdom Hearts could happen in real life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened.

1) what would you think
2) would you go over to the shadows to avoid the suffering
3) would you betray you friends and family
4) would you give up every thing you had in order to have every one else go back even if you just became nothing more than a memory and that is they only way they will ever see you and you will never see them again
5) would you help the people that you hated
6) if have other and more things to say on what you would do then well what would you do

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Re: could kh happen in reall life???

Hmm.......Anything is possible nowadays. Who knows..maybe Sora and the others are here right now...Dum Dum Dum (dramatic movie noise). :)

A

Audo

Tottaly it could happen.
Little black monsters could come up from the ground and they could steal your heart which now has your memories in it and is not a real organ anymore and of course Sora and the keyblade could exist same with a talking dog,mouse and duck.

Sephiroth_spawn

ha ha ha ha ha....its very imaginitive but hey i know what its like cause ive dreamed of ff7 happening in the real world.......and other things i wont mention....deep inside everyone they wish video games came true in real life.....maybe in a parralell demension.....we can only wish.....ar maybe like off of ff tactics advanced we all....nvm im talking too muach arent i??

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net

It doesn't seem possible, but if it did happen that would be cool.
But who would be who, and traveling to different worlds exactly where would we travel.
That would definently be cool though.

D

debbers

1) what would you think. - probable that i was dreaming then later on think that it was incrediable, seeing other worlds and journeying on a magical adventure. *sighs*

2) would you go over to the shadows to avoid the suffering - to help other people that i loved yea. like if it wos for the benefit of many ppl. maybe not if it was only for one person. but if it would save the world then yea.

3) would you betray you friends and family - not unless i had to and there was a really good reason for it.

4) would you give up every thing you had in order to have every one else go back even if you just became nothing more than a memory and that is they only way they will ever see you and you will never see them again - yes, if it would make everyone else happy in the process and reunite them with the ones they loved and their worlds. Better remembered in the memory of others than completely forgotten.

5) would you help the people that you hated - yes, i couldnt let someone suffer no matter how much i hated them. no one would deserve a horrific fait if it could be stopped by one who could. What if they died and you knew you could have helped them but never? How their family and friends would feel that they had died?

6) if have other and more things to say on what you would do then well what would you do - i would travel the worlds, looking for excitement and adventure. Saving many innocent victims that i came across.
I no all these answers sound like am just making this up and that maybe thats what i say id do the now but if the time came id run then you can think tht. I cant change what you want to believe. But i would honestly love a magical, dangerous, life threatening adventure, helping many people even if it meant my life. Im not afraid of dying...but im afraid of others dying.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

This is what my FanFic is about.... KH being in the real world.... its called Kingdom Hearts Reality and I have finished it in my head and I have started KHR 2 in my head, im gonna start typing out KHR 1 soon but I keep on making KHR 2 in my head... and I end up getting so in to it that i forget to type out KHR 1 Because KHR 2 is just so fun to imaging

KHF

well, i HIGHLY doubt that will happen, but hey, u neva know. but seriously, i rather play a game. cause well, u hav to do A LOT of traveling, and it's not like u wont need food, money, water, toilets, etc. so, i rather play a game, where the characters never do these things.

Shoopuf

You think about it being kool if you were the keyblade master and defeat the heartless, but if it did ever happen, u would hate it. I'd rather just dream about it. Oh, chaosraider, you sig is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big. It's distracting

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper

i f kh was real i'd dress up like kairi tee hee but that's just me <_< *huggles sora plushie*

Lovezspell

Well, it's 2:15am, so, I don't think I'll get around to answering all of those questions, chaosraider8...but I'll tell you one thing it's in no way a stupid question. I admire your stretching the limits and being brave enough to post the idea.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that anything can happen! I can't speak for everyone, but I honestly would love for KH to happen in RL. (But, of course, I think I wish it IF I could be one of the main characters...
wink.gif
)

I have this reoccurring dream where I meet a man but I can never see him...just a silhouette. (It's one of those spooky dream type things.) In my personal version, he would be my Sora and I would be his Kairi.

chaosraider8

thanx Lovezspell finaly some one dosnt think im crazy lol. i would get a new sig. but i like that one and if i could make a sig. ( wich i cant ) then i would make a smaller one ok im sry. i totaly believe it could happen as well. and matbe sora and all the others are among us roght now. and we would be able to notice them if we were not so cought up in the world. but them maybe the game is like a warning of what is to come ( lol i am crazy arnt i )!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back