• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If/How will Terra come back? Who is the real 7 seekers of Light?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixKnight

Awards
This has been bothering me ever since me and my little brother played BBS together over a year ago on the PSP. I picked Ventus because he looked like Roxas, (Favorite character)and my little brother took a liking to Terra. I enjoyed the ending of Ventus's story in the way that it lead up to the series and the Sora we have come to know. We know Aqua is in the realm of darkness looking for a way to awake her friends, but Terra doesn't really have that great of an ending. He's stuck in an eternal stalemate with Xehanort. Now that Terra is locked away with Xehanort I think its safe to say that the only way to free Tarra is also to free Xehanort. Its also said that Master Eraqus is helping Terra's will stay alive and evening the match against Xehanort. So he just might come back too, maybe. My brother won't even try any KH games unless Terra is playable in that game. So I'm looking for a way that I could get him up to walking speed if I can find a decent reason/idea of if/how/why he would be coming back.Thinking about this also made me think of who is really the 7 lights to inevitable fight off the 13 darks. The Foreseer's all represent other KH characters and Terra is one of them.

Terra looks and has the same concept of a Keyblade as Ursus did and he is also in one of Sora's flashbacks from KH DDD. So they are obvosly thinking of having him back. It was speculated that Lea might also be one of the 7 lights because of his new found ability of the Keyblade. It's not just that he has a Keyblade like Roxas,and Xion had because they were just remnants of Sora's. Lea has his own base key with no real copy in any of the games. If Terra doesn't come back someone would need to take his place as one of the lights.

Picture related to the second half of this.
spi5gw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back