• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea on Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetta

This is just an idea I had a while ago about Coded that I decided to share.
Well, the real Maleficent and the real Pete are in the digital world for some reason right? So maybe someone else who disappeard in the explosion of a machine that was trying to convert Kindom Hearts into data (or whatever that was) could be in the digital world. So my gess is that we'll be seing AtW in one of the next episodes, what do you think??

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But the digital world is a digitisation of Sora's Journal, not the data that went into the Heart Encoding Machine.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
∞;4577082 said:
But the digital world is a digitisation of Jiminy's Journal, not the data that went into the Heart Encoding Machine.
corrected :) but other than that you are right, its not about the heart encoding machine

Violetta

I know that it's a digitalisation of Jimny's Journal. But you see, Mickey disappeared from the real world and ended up un the journal and probably the same happened with Maleficent and Pete. So maybe when AtW disappeared he ended up there too. Or maybe he ended up on some kind of network and through that he can get to the journal. I mean, it was never explained what happened with him after that explosion, but maybe he is just dead.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I know that it's a digitalisation of Jimny's Journal. But you see, Mickey disappeared from the real world and ended up un the journal and probably the same happened with Maleficent and Pete. So maybe when AtW disappeared he ended up there too. Or maybe he ended up on some kind of network and through that he can get to the journal. I mean, it was never explained what happened with him after that explosion, but maybe he is just dead.

You're questioning your own theory, a lot. But it is a good thought that Ansem the Wise wound up in the digital world instead of dieing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back