• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

idea for a KH for PSP *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JcMunny153

Well this is an idea for PSP KH (though it would never happen.)

I think it would show riku's ending for COM....then you would see him get hired by DiZ to get Roxas and all that...and you see him go through his struggle with darkness and taking ansem's form.you see how he was seperated from King Mickey...hopefully enemies would be tougher and the game would be harder than KH2

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
better yet.............two stories............

riku's journey since kh1(when darkness attacked destiny islands) all the way up to kh2(show a cutscene with CoM(no need to do that again))

the second story would be mickey's journey since he left disney castle all the way to kh2(show cutscene for CoM)

this game would help explain alot like where did kairi's keyblade come from, when exactly did rikus souleater turn into the way to dawn, where did he get the souleater from, where did mickey get his keyblade from, etc.

the keyblader

maybe the game would show what the kingdom heart universe would be like if riku was the one chosen by the keyblade instead of sora, maybe sora would turn out to be the evil guy or maybe riku still becomes evil and during the game you would be able to control the heartless and theyd be one of you summoning spells

Aku Uni

keyblader1234567 said:
The graphics would suck guys....srry but i feel that PSP sucks (no offense)
I feel the same way about the PSP sucking. I like the graphics, though they're only graphics that just make the game 'pretty'. I dont like the PSP because of its games, and more important to this thread, the interface: Only one analog stick. Making a KH game would be quite tedious and the end result would be quite bad. They could try to pull of another card thing, but COM was able to pull that off because of the memories theme. What are they going to do, hit everyone on the head in a beautiful opening FMV and make them lose their memories again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back