• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(IDEA) Compileing theories on KH2 (a must read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
First off instead of trying to answer all the theories one by one try compileing all the theories and answer them all at once or at least two by two and so on. My idea is that if everyone could could find as much theories, as much as they want and forward it to this e-mail (megaearth_4@hotmail.com) all or at least most of your answers will be solved but note that these are just theories and might not mean a thing and if you do choose to send the theories (thank you) then it will take time to compile and re-read and compile some more so please be patient. I am a fan of the KH series and I am hoping for these theories to be answered as well.
Here is a compiled theory that I think I got right:
We all heard about the two different keychains on the oathkeeper key blades right? well Sora and Kairi had a strong friendship, maybe even more than friendship, and later on through the story kairi give sora her lucky charm he then uses it to create the keyblade "oathkeeper" witch I think symbolizes the friendship or bond kairi and sora share. So now take that scenario and put it in place of BHK and Namine, we have proof that BHK was with Namine talking to her so they might have a relationship (but not one as strong as Kairi and sora) so since they now know each other enough Namine gives BHK her charm (a yellow star looking object, totally different from the keychain of soras) and then he places it onto his keyblade to create the oddly similar keyblade "oathkeeper" we see this from past scans (and scans don't lie, well not that much lol), but then again we see another scan with the bhk holding the oathkeeper but the key chain looks exactly the same as soras well I have a theory on that as well, maybe just maybe down the line of the BHK's journey as a "Keyblade Master" he finds out that he is not what he thinks he is and finds out that he is the other half of sora and might loose his memories all the memories of his friends and family etc. that is why we saw him go crazy holding his head with a creepy look on his face, since he had a reaction to that maybe the keyblades and keychains have a somewhat simmilar effect (a metamorphosis) the BHK is slowly but surly beginning to fade melding with sora forgetting his fiends his life then the oath keeper keychain changes into the keychain that looks like the charm given to sora by Kairi.
(this is just one of my compilation theories and i don't know if it might be true or not and i hope everyone that reads this finds it interesting, also please do not flame me I am new at this and was just hoping to get heard)
If I left somthing out tell me please and thank you. :)

amassey2005

seems possible.

My theory is still in the processes of my mind, but what I think the main story is.......

When Sora was turned into a heartless during KH, he split. He was no longer the Sora we knew. That's where BHK comes in. BHK and Sora are one person split right now. They have to come together to truly defeat the darkness.

On the other hand, the Organization XIII are trying to do the same thing. They have to unseal Kingdom Hearts to let out the Ansem that was defeated by Sora in KH in order to become a complete form as well.

More than likely, they both obtain 'complete' form and duel til the death.

Hope Sora dies *Smile*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back