• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea about the ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hexxagone

People have been complaining (including me) of the lack of character interactions so I had an idea on how the ending could have happened.

What if after you defeat the 3 Xehanorts and Master Xehanort completes all the keyblades he needs, he disappears through a portal instead of summing Kingdom Hearts right away, he wants to summon it in another location. The group finds out that he is no longer in the Keyblade Graveyard and they all meet up with Yen Sid. He tells them he can reopen the portal that MX used but it will take some time.

This gives the heroes time to regroup and this is where we get some character interactions. Ventus and Roxas, Terra and Riku ETC. Afterwards Yen Sid opens the portal and the heroes go through finding themselves in Scala ad Caelum. All the heroes fight the 12 guardians of Xehanort in a group fight while MX finishes summoning Kingdom Hearts. Sora goes after MX for the final battle while the rest try and deal with Kingdom Hearts. Rest of the game plays out like it did.

Having that small break before the final battle in Scala ad Caelum would have done alot for fleshing out the characters more and giving us the interactions we wanted.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal Portal

I'd rather they implement this after the fight, and have Sora seriously consider and think about using the Key to Return Hearts to try and get Kairi back.

Back