• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i wonder ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

i wonder if any of the kingdom hearts staff reds any of these theorys that everyone has for ideas and stuff what do you think ????

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nope. For one, we're all typing in English, and in most cases on this forum, very bad English. Plus, this isn't an official KH forum at all, so what are the chances of them even finding it, or showing any interest in a forum that is written in a language they don't understand?

Xemna's heatless

but maybe some member of the crew just say's hey this site is popular how bout i take a look you know it could happen

DarkOblivion

I realy wanted to make a sarcastic/ironic/satiric statement , but Muffinman kinda ruled out that option :(:(:(:(

ahh better luck tomorrow

A.J.

Banned
Nah, They're probably too busy, Besides most people here have horrible grammer so I dont expect them to read anything we say.

Zipporahss

I agree with you all, they wouldn't check it, even if it was in thier language.

There is also the problem of them reading it. If they read these and bent to add things that fans wanted they would waste time and they game would take longer to get here and if you're like me, I couldn't handle waiting for KH2, I almost lost it.

So maybe the reason they don't read it is because they want to keep it simple between fans and the makers. if there is too much friendship b/w us and them the game would never end and on top of that some games, I won't say which ones, are still around and need to stop and just accept the fact that it's over.

but I still think it would great if they at least read some of these, it would cool to know that they care enough about us to know what we think.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The staff of Square doesn't have any Japanese-English (and vice-versa) translators? Honestly, if they wanted to check this, they probably would have the resources (translators) to do so, but I guess they wouldn't. Funny thing you should mention this, Free Radical, TimeSplitters' developer, actually does look through TS4.net, despite it being an unoffical fan site, of sorts. Then again, they're a smaller company, but who knows.. if Square checks this site.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't think they have the time to read this,and why should they read something which is written in a language they don't understand too well?

Charlie K

Back in Business
i wonder if any of the kingdom hearts staff reds any of these theorys that everyone has for ideas and stuff what do you think ????

1) Why would they
2) (I'm just guessing but most of them can't read english very well)
3) Most of there time would be put into the game, not into the internet
4) It's just not very likely.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know, maybe to get hints and/ or ideas, for future games. That's what Free Radical did with TS3.net and are now, doing with TS4.net.. FRD listens to their fans, pretty well. I was thinking that maybe, Square would to. Of course, they're two different companies, from different sides of the world. Free Radical being UK-based and Square being Japanese-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back