• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Alright, well while reading a post, I was developing something in my head as most people do. At the end when Sora said that he knew then that Kingdom Hearts, the otherside, was light, and at the time he was clearly in the darkness fighting Ansem. When Mickey was looking for the other keyblade on the other side, he was looking on the otherside of Kingdom Hearts, the light side while Sora was looking on the side that we played as. Well, seeing as how Mickey found the Kingdom Key on the light side then wouldn't that mean that Sora found the one on the dark side. It'd be like ying and yang, the light keyblade on the dark side and the dark key being on the light side. Sora could have the light or the dark keyblade. I was thinking that might explain the darker look in his new outfit. And when the voice near the end when Sora, Goofy, and Donald are chasing Pluto says that Sora will be the one to open the door to light, maybe he would be using a darker keyblade than the one that Mickey had found to open the door to light.

riku7244

thats a really good pont i dont know if its true or not but...... i mean riku is the "true" key blade master and riku was dark/light maybe that works in there some how.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kingdom Hearts is Darkness with light inside it.

Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness and not light.

There is no light side or dark side in KH.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Well, that would explain why the voice still says that he is to open the door to the light. So then he has yet to open the door to light. But I wonder which door it is. If there is no darkside though in KH, what were the Heartless? I always thought that they were the darkside.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts is the world of the heartless. The reason why this is true is because Kingdom Hearts is darkness. When Sora mentioned that Kingdom Hearts was light, I think he tapped into the light within the darkness.

Since Sora is destined to open the door to the light, I think it would make sense that the keyblade he uses is light. It's like trying to use your house key in someone else's lock. It wouldn't fit in the keyhole. I think Sora's keyblade has to be light sense it is supposed to open the door to the light.

hmm.... very interseting topic here. i believe that in general it is not the keyblade(s) that are dark or light, that it depends on who is weilding the keyblade. it should not be the tool that should be judged but by who and how it was used. and i also believe that even though this is a very good topic to elabroate, debate, and descuse, i think it is a little too in depth to really get our minds all rattled over for nothing. if it really does mean anything, it will be told to us in KH2. if its not, im not really gonna confuse myself too much over it! :) well thought out points though.

A

ansemomega151

hi

hi im new at this stuff and i joined because mi friend from far away told me to try it out
and some advise woud be realy helpful

thanks

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
KingdomUnknown said:
hmm.... very interseting topic here. i believe that in general it is not the keyblade(s) that are dark or light, that it depends on who is weilding the keyblade. it should not be the tool that should be judged but by who and how it was used. and i also believe that even though this is a very good topic to elabroate, debate, and descuse, i think it is a little too in depth to really get our minds all rattled over for nothing. if it really does mean anything, it will be told to us in KH2. if its not, im not really gonna confuse myself too much over it! :) well thought out points though.

I know were over thinking it, but it's fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back