• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want more news about KH its been so long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbear772

ive been looking around and there still isnt any new news about future games..... does anyone know something new!!!!!

Youniquee

Awards
Have to wait for E3 in June..and considering what's happening in Japan...getting any news before that seems unlikely.
Sad times for this forum :(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, there won't be any important news for a while, which sucks. :/
Expect some fun editorials soon to spark some discussion.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah sadly KH news isn't goign to come to us until E3 or until Nomura says something about KH in a interview or article sadly :(

Well I do miss the old days of KH, and just playing non stop but now its like I get sad even more when I see a ending to the latest KH game. I mean I still cry at the end of KH1 just because well everything happened so fast, and he's just walking down a new road.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah sadly KH news isn't goign to come to us until E3 or until Nomura says something about KH in a interview or article sadly :(

Well I do miss the old days of KH, and just playing non stop but now its like I get sad even more when I see a ending to the latest KH game. I mean I still cry at the end of KH1 just because well everything happened so fast, and he's just walking down a new road.
A new adventure is always awaiting at the end..
(reference to the games after kh3) lol

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I know alot of my friends are tired of all these side games, and just want KH3 already. I told them that they are making these side games sot that way KH3 can be more epic.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah I agree, KH3 is going to be probably the greatest RPG game when it does come out, I feel bad for those who stopped playing after KH 358/2 Days, they've missed so much information on this game, but whatever there lose I've played all KH games and loved each one.

alex=axel

All these other bs handhelds are probably just prototypes to what the kh3 gameplay will be like, instead of messing it up, they just wack the gameplay engine onto a handheld to see how people react.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
They should give us a KH game for the PS3 already so that way we can relax for a while, but I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back