• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I wanna feel something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay here is some info on the story, this is an alternate reality. Roxas and Namine aren't Sora's and Kairi's nobodies, they're in their early tweanties (sp?) But after a nasty fight, that only has something real bad follows the fight, can anything help these two hurting lovers? Will things turn out for the best or for the worst?

Okay, now that that's done...please forgive me for any spelling errors. Working on the first chapter, but yeah I hope this sounds like a good fanfic.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters, or the song it belongs to Lorrie Morgan. And forgot to put down that this is rated T for Teen, like all my other fanfics.

If I cry​

She stared at the young man across from her, frowning she shook her head as he screamed, "Namine! What is it with you?!" Cold fire quickly snapped into her normally bright, clear sapphire blue eyes. "Why do you care Roxas?!" She snapped, turning around she began to walk away. "Namine! Get back here now!" Roxas commanded, not obeying him she picked up her pace storming to her car. Looking down at the cd, she frowned placing it in she listened to the song.

Shaking her head causing some of her blond locks to fall into her face, pushing it away she turned it to her favorite song. "How can I help you..." She whispered. Looking at the door she turned her gaze to the road, driving away she listened to the opening of the song but stopped. "What?!" She cried into the night, getting out of the car she dashed down the road. She heard the lyrics still on the wind, frowning she prayed that he was okay.

There only tears reach up and touch one
They come from the way you touch me
Tears rise like a tide to the moon
When the heart of a woman, is open to you.

Tears came to her eyes looking at him, she tried to hold them back but failed. "R...Roxas." She choked through her tears, staring at him she heard someone call out, "What's the matter?! Who's there?!" A weak smile came to her lips, it was Kairi a childhood friend of hers. "Kairi! Call someone, anyone, Roxas' hurt!" She remembered what her mom said about life, shaking her head she whispered gently, "How can I help you to say goodbye? It's okay to hurt, it's okay to cry."

She watched as Kairi came out into the streets, she frowned at the red-headed young woman. "I called 911, what happened to Roxas?" Kairi asked softly, the blond frowned knowing that it was all her fault. "A car crash, I was stupid! I left the house, but I couldn't take Roxas yelling at me anymore." She timidly replied, she knew that Kairi was staring at her. "I'm okay," she lied.

She wasn't fine she was far from it, staring at Roxas she felt her heart tearing in two. "If...if only I was here, then I could've protected you." She whispered, looking around as she heard the sound of Sora's and Riku's voices. "Sora! Riku! Guys, where are you?!" She called into the night sky, staring at Roxas she watched as a single tear hit his cheek. "I can't, I need you by my side." She whispered. She helped the meds after they got there, reaching the hospital she glanced around those sapphire blue hue pools filled with fear.

"Will he be okay?" She asked, the doctor frowned at the young lady. "I don't know," he replied. Shaking her head causing more of those snow-white blond locks to fall into her face. She watched Roxas fighting the urge to scream, feeling someone place their hand on her shoulder. She met ocean blue tinted icy-green pools, faking a smile she stared at the silver-haired young man that was only one year older then her. "Riku, what should I do..." She broke off.

If I cry, it only means that I want you closer,
Don’t be afraid follow me wherever I go,
Stay with me, even if it feels like I'm breaking,
‘Cause I can only give you everything if I cry.

She was twenty-one while Riku was of course twenty-two, staring at Roxas she frowned. Looking at the ring, she murmured softly, "Roxas, I love you. I can only give you everything, if I cry." She listened to the lyrics play over and over again in her mind. "I'm sorry, I know you can't hear me." She whispered gently. Remembering something he had asked a few months before this, she stared out at the snow that was on the ground.

Flashback

A course of giggles and laughter filled the air, staring at him the young blond smiled. "Roxas, I...can't...take...it...when...you...do..that!" She choked as the blond spiky-haired young man tickled her, she stared up at him as he stopped tickling her. "Why's that Namine?" He asked, confusion in his eyes she smiled at him. "Easy, I really don't like it when you take me by surprise that way." She stared up at the bright sky, smiling she began humming the tone to a song.

"Good as I was to you, is this the thanks I get? Are all the years we shared so easy to forget? Does this mean that you've won? Are you finally having fun? Is she your dream come true? She sure looks good, but she won't ever be...good as I was to you." She sang. Staring at Roxas to see the hurt look on his face, a look of concern came to her eyes. "Roxas, are you okay?" She asked, the autumn air tickling her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine...Namine, do you love me? I don't know about you, but I've loved you since we were fifteen." He whispered. Giggling softly she stared at him, nodding her head a thought came to her. "Do you ever think about the future?" She asked softly, she stared at Roxas as he thought about this question. "Why do you ask?" She smiled at the young man who she cared deeply for, getting closer to him she whispered, "It's just that...one day you may be here and then the next you're gone."

Ends Flashback

Looking at Roxas as he came around, she stood up and stormed out of the room. Stopping at the door as she heard Roxas requested politly, "Namine, come back...please." Spinning around on her heel she glared at Roxas, snarling darkly at him she spat, "I don't care! I don't care what you say or think! Leave me alone Roxas!"

She tossed the ring across the floor, shattering Roxas on the spot not even caring. Spinning on her heel again she tossed, "Got it? Leave me alone!" She walked out of the room, listening to the song that had just come on. Stopping when she was in her car, which was a midnight blue Taruas listening to the lyrics once more.

I need your hand touch me in the darkness
Tenderness alone can understand
That love knows more than I can say
Like a river of surrender it washed us away.

She drove away not wanting to stay there anymore, she stopped when she reached one of her favorite places. Listening as the song continued to play, feeling that someone was watching her, the blond glanced over her shoulder. "Don't scream," the person hissed. Fear gripping her heart it was the guy from eailier, getting out of the car she began to back away.

~~~~

Me: Hoped you liked the first chapter! Who's this guy that's with Namine? What'll happen to her? Will Roxas get there in time? Or will there be big trouble? You got to wait and find out!

Namine: Kari, if he hurts me I'll be hurting you!

Me: Meep! Bye, got to work on Roxas' chapter!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Heh, i thought I posted this earlier... o well.

Fantastic job so far. I absolutely lub it. 9/10. Very well-written, easy to read, flowing, interesting, and descriptive fic.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter it was full of bright clear ideas and a appealing storyline.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters. If you want something that just might confuse you even more, check out Dream's stuff. She's crazy...trust me I know her. If you hate Axel, then leave this fic now. Cause I'm keeping him in it! And might be needing Namine to save Roxas after she gets saved. Please play the song "She can't be really gone" by Tim McGraw, here's a link: YouTube - ~Can't Be Really Gone~

She can't be really gone​

Staring at her with sad sky blue eyes he asked no one, "Why? What did I do to you?" Hearing a noise form someone, he looked to see Kairi had made it. "What?!" He asked hotly, seeing the very ticked up look on the flames face. "Is that true? Hello, you yelled at her!" Kairi screeched, spinning on her heel the red-haired woman stormed out of the room. Standing up he limped out of the room, stopping he looked at Sora and Riku.

"When you see Namine again...tell her that I'm sorry." Walking out of the room, he walked down the hall thinking about Namine. "She hates me, I know it. Did I really yell at her?" He closed his eyes trying to remember, but all he got was a foggy image. A few words of anger he could understand like, "Why do you care Roxas?!" and barely he heard "Namine! Get back here now!"

Opening his eyes he looked up, what was that fight about anyway? "Namine, what was that fight about?" He asked himself, glancing out the window to see some headlights go flying by. "What?!" He shouted, racing out the doors as soon as his feet hit the snow he winced. "Damn, that hurts." He swore under his breath. Pushing away all other thoughts he raced down the street, not even paying attention to the pain going up his left leg.

"I want to feel something, I'm tired of being this way...come here Namine. I'm tired of making you upset, and this fighting." He said into the night, stopping he looked at his spiky red-headed friend. "Axel, where's Namine?!" He asked, seeing the frown on his face Roxas held back the urge to scream. Shaking his head it couldn't be true, Namine would never do that...would she? Racing down the streets again he soon found himself outside of town, the cold winter snow hitting his cheeks stinging them. "No! She wouldn't, she couldn't have could she?"

He heard the song on the winds, frowning he didn't wish to belive it. Falling to his knees anger filling him, he stared down at the ground sadness fighting his anger. "I can't stand being alone anymore Namine, you know how I feel after all..." He didn't know why but he thought he heard someone whisper softly, "I know." Looking around there was no one, frowning he stood up and walked away from the area heading far away from town.

Reaching the area he wanted, he closed his eyes the snow storm's fury filling the air with bitterness. Not knowing what he should do he opened his eyes, what would happen if she was truly gone? "Namine...if you can hear me, I love you." He listened to the lyircs of one of his favorite songs by the aritst Tim McGraw. "She can't be really gone." He whispered, he didn't know when she would come back. She had to come back, she was his only reason for living.

Don't waste the tears on me, what more proof do you need?
Just look around this room, so much of her remains.
Her book is laying on the bed, the two of hearts to mark her page
Now who could ever walk away, at chapter twenty-one?

Frowning as he listened to the lyrics, Namine couldn't be gone she was to young. "Namine," he whispered. He didn't know what to think looking down at a blade he had with him, he shook his head Namine wouldn't do that would she? "Namine, I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you." He whispered gently. His dirty-blond spiky hair was a little bit in his face.

He couldn't believe that Namine might have done this, he closed his eyes trying to remember anything that had happened. A frown came to his lips as he only got words of anger, opening his eyes they didn't hold the same brightness they use to. Looking down at a piece of paper he wrote something down, getting up he walked away from the area leaving the note for someone.

Roxas could still hear the song but just barely, stopping he wanted to listen to more of the lyrics. "Namine, I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." He whispered, knowing that Namine was his one and only true reason for staying around. "It's my damn fault, I shouldn't even exist." He snarled under his breath. Namine didn't care about him and he knew it, he's seen the errors of his way.

So, she can't be really gone.
Just look around this room, so much of her remains.
Her book is laying on the bed, the two of hearts to mark her page.
So who could walk away, with so much left undone? So, she can't be really gone.

~~~~

Sorry, if the second chapter isn't as long/longer as/then the first one. I'll try to make the third one longer, but what's going to happen? Namine's in trouble and Roxas' on a guilt trip, man can this get any worse?

Last edited:

Mika-Mika ^_^

I live in some sort of box, trapped in there with
You're an amazing writer! I know that when I want to enjoy something, this is the place to come and read! Your storyline is excellent. Between Roxas and Namine though, I'd wait to make the decision. See who you used more in point of view and then choose the one who has been used less. If it's alternating between them, then I say use Namine. It would be of more impact. But, that's my opinion. Great job again!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks, and twilight_dragon. You remember your character from The New Generation: A keyblade academy *kh2 ending spoilers*, Kiro? Well, I've got this rp that's twenty years later, Sora and Kairi has a fifteen year old daugher by the name of Hotaru. While Riku has a sixteen year old daughter by the name of Leyla, mine's and KZ's characters from 'The New Generation' is in it. So, I was wondering if you want to join our version of KH: com (which will be up in a month after we finally finish this one) and bring Kiro back in it.

Or if you want, I can give you a fill in on what's going on in this. All though we're close to the end, please PM me and let me know.

~ Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back