• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I took off of my......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioxn

part-time job just for this game, I'll be off for 4 days, yay, long enough for me to enjoy the game, if I get the game on the 28th or the 29th, I'll post the Sanctuary lyrics, its supposed to be in the game manual.(don't flame me if you know this, this is for those who don't)

5 DAYS LEFT!!:)

BraveryOfAChild

Niiice. I didn't know that the Sanctuary lyrics are going to be in the game manual. I thought it was going to be Passion's lyrics, but in english.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
the guide book will probably have the words so if tomorrow i get the guide book, (which i don't know that i will because i've been getting mixed signals from the employees from gamestop and the website), i'll post the lyrics
and if it come with a soundtrack, which i heard but not exactly sure about, I'll upload SANCTUARY for everybody!!!
but i don't know how.....
can somebody tell me a website that allows uploads of songs?
never mind, i'll just edit Sanctuary into the intro so everybody knows what the beginning sounds like with sanctuary in the background( that is, if it comes with a soundtrack, which i doubt)......

XxXHeartlessXxX

lucky to all of you....im getting it on the 28th but i gotta wait two weeks to play it because....
1. thats when spring break is for me
2. i have quartelys till spring break
3. :(

Zioxn

yea.......in japan its called passion, in the international release a.k.a North America, Europe, Australia, its called "Sanctuary or My Sanctuary", i liked the title passion better...

OmegaChosen

Awards
well , simple and clean was called hikari in japan, which translated means 'light'
if the song sanctuary was written first, then why does it not sound as good as passion?

Zioxn

oh god really?,,,,what else are they going to change, less dialogue like they did in kingdom hearts, the first game had 2,200 something words,so kingdom hearts 2 is rumored to have over 8,000 words of dialogue, if the english is cut down, :-(

OmegaChosen

Awards
it's true
passion is an entirely different song from sanctuary
here is the rundown: sanctuary was written first for kingdom hearts 2 for some reason but when it was translated into japanese, it didn't fit the music and it sounded really bad
so she wrote a completely different song with different words for the japanese kingdom hearts 2 and named it passion
they are two completely different songs
but what i don't understand is why sanctuary doesn't sound as good as passion......
but it does grow on you......
at first i hated it.......
but now i kind of like it........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back