• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Thought....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

:confused: i thought pongo was a summon or was tht a load of bull

E

Eclipse

we only get FOUR summons this time

how retarded is that...

peter pan..---woopee....*sarcasm*
chicken little..--oh no...an ugly pigeon is gonna help me....
genie----well that's ONE good one
stitch---....wow.........ran out of ideas, didn't ya squeenix?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
hey dont diss chicked little TSK lol

anyway to be honest i never used the sumons in the first game ... actually i used it onece and that was simba in neverland but i mostly used it when messing about in merlins basement thing where u get to use the magic on the wardrobes and shiz

got_kh2?

pfft the summons are only there so SE could put more cameos in. i doubt anyone uses it unless they really needed to (which is never...)

Galoop

i do use them tinka bell was quite handy in some battles

HeartofDestiny14

*shrugs* Even though it was, it still would have been a better summon. Actually, Tinkerbell saved my butt during the Kurt Zisa battle, and COM too.

But Tinkerbell's about the only summon that's useful.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Tink was the only useful summon because it healed you. The rest was useless and crappy, just like the Special Attacks. Like the Trinity Limit, who really used that? Arial Rave (or w/e the one where you toss the Keyblade) was about the ONLY useful S. Attack. Only because you were invincible while tossing it. The rest were just pointless.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Pongo was never a summon. That was just made up by fans. In fact the whole trailer summary that Pongo supposedly appears in was completely made up too. I remember there was supposed to be something with Pinocchio and a scene where the Superior unhoods himself and Sora says "That's impossible!". None of this happens in the game.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Rick Mulluns said:
I dont see how a Dalmation running around bitting heartless would help anyway. What could that do? Give the Heartless Rabies? lol

The Other Summons(Minus Chicken Little) look good though.

I second that, both those comments!!!

As for the s.attacks not being useful, i find that wrong, if it wasnt for arcanum, i wouldnt have beat seph in kh1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back