• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think were forgetting something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
ya kinda reniged on yourself. if you understood correctly you would see that he mistook Riku for the superior BECAUSE riku went into darkness MAKING the superior ANSEM.

No, the Superior is that of Twilight, and that ISN'T Ansem.

He'll be someone we haven't seen before, for sure.

splitdestiny

Chosenoneknuckles said:
Kairi: "Riku, I, and that boy, we were playing happily on that island. But, his voice... It's left me."

sorry could have sworn that in another forum that the girl who said that was selphie. made sense since someone translated that selphie was forgetting sora. they said nothing about Kairi so if i am wrong i applogise

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
sorry could have sworn that in another forum that the girl who said that was selphie. made sense since someone translated that selphie was forgetting sora. they said nothing about Kairi so if i am wrong i applogise

No probs.

splitdestiny

Chosenoneknuckles said:
No, the Superior is that of Twilight, and that ISN'T Ansem.

He'll be someone we haven't seen before, for sure.

LIES if that was true DIZ wouldn't have said that the path of twilight hasn't been mastered. Just because one plays something doesn't mean they paid attention to detail.

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
ya kinda reniged on yourself. if you understood correctly you would see that he mistook Riku for the superior BECAUSE riku went into darkness MAKING the superior ANSEM.
omg you are so stupid!!!! riku smells like the superior because he has the smell of light and darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it says so in the game!!!!!!!!

Chosenoneknuckles

fjurbanski said:
omg you are so stupid!!!! riku smells like the superior because he has the smell of light and darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it says so in the game!!!!!!!!

Finally someone tell him that. It's something we should all know by now.

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
LIES if that was true DIZ wouldn't have said that the path of twilight hasn't been mastered. Just because one plays something doesn't mean they paid attention to detail.
when did DiZ say that??? that never happend.

S

Shadow Soldier

I think we're all forgetting something here... ALL THE GOD DAMN DOUBLE POSTING AND TRIPLE POSTING!!!!!

thank yas

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
when did DiZ say that??? that never happend.

did you play the game. i cant help it dat u cant think on the level dat i can.
maybe u should play the game again then talk. before speaking on subjects you don't even know. if you truly don't remember then that means you did read like you were supposed to.

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
did you play the game. i cant help it dat u cant think on the level dat i can.
maybe u should play the game again then talk. before speaking on subjects you don't even know. if you truly don't remember then that means you did read like you were supposed to.
if you can show me where DiZ said that then i will shut up. i dont recall DiZ ever saying that riku is the only one to master light and darkness. and dont say i didnt pay attention. i just rewrote a whole scene for you to prove my point.

S

Shadow Soldier

splitdestiny said:
did you play the game. No one has played the god damn game yet because it never came out yet!!!
i cant help it dat u cant think on the level dat i can.

No one wants to think on the same level that you can.

Tubbyman

I don't know - what he's saying makes a lot of sense to me. This is all a very real possibility, and while we can't say anything for fact yet, I think this theory just might be one of the things that comes to fruition in the second "Real" installment of this excellent series.

splitdestiny

even on the have chance that riku smells like the superior because he is twilight, that doesn't change the fact that "DIZ is and is not" the superior. meaning that even if the superior is not ansem, the superior is a part of him making me correct still.

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
if you can show me where DiZ said that then i will shut up. i dont recall DiZ ever saying that riku is the only one to master light and darkness. and dont say i didnt pay attention. i just rewrote a whole scene for you to prove my point.

thats just it. no one has master twilight yet that is my point.

Tubbyman

Its impossible to say who is the superior at this point; stating that it is or is not Ansem is a bit premature of you.

Tubbyman

It would be, but it would also be the last thing any of us would expect to happen, and therefore make a great plot twist. Not necessarily a great idea for the plot, but an excellent plot twist. Knowing how artful the Japanese are, there would likely be some symbolism involved in that as well.

fjurbanski

yeah i guess so, since every one expects it every one will say it isnt gonna happen because it is too obvious. then it happens. i still hope it is some one new. new characters rock

MarLux1a

Hey all im brand new and this is my first post so bare with me:

You ALL are forgetting one very imporatnat fact that should of been brought up in this thread before we got so involved; According to Ansem, there are THREE (maybe 4) phases in which any one person can exist or , to put it another way, THREE parts to any one person-The Body (or Shell), the Heart, AND The Soul (or spirit). Ill start my own thread here soon on this entitled Character Analysis. So stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back