• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think were forgetting something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
has you noticed how ALL shells have special powers.
yeah that is true, but take axel for instance. he is supposed to be a shell because he is in the org. right? well we dont know who he is a shell of so we dont know what power the person he is a shell of has or had.

fjurbanski

Chosenoneknuckles said:
what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.

ansem gave up his BODY to the darkness so that he could become all knowing. if he had lost his heart, he would have just bcome another heartless.

splitdestiny

Chosenoneknuckles said:
what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.

True, but is is Ansem's heart that we fought in Kingdom Hearts, the one that remained in Riku's heart throughout CoM.

He was strong enough to come back and retain his form, he mentioned it in one of his reports.[/QUOTE]

you basically just proved my point (one with no heart in body is still a heartless weither the change or not) otherwise quite simply DIZ would not exist. "He is the superior, but not at the same time" quote from Nomura/COM

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
have you played COM? several XIII discuss namine saying her existance, saying that her birth was strange and more like a creation

Yes I have played CoM, but just because she MAY be a shell, doesn't mean that she is of Kairi. She could have been born in a way that would be considered strange, but it doesn't mean it was through the heartless process with someone giving off a shell. We don't know enough about her to say anything.

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
ansem gave up his BODY to the darkness so that he could become all knowing. if he had lost his heart, he would have just bcome another heartless.

Nomura stated that a NEO is a strong person that lost his heart. if ansem just cast off his body, why does he have a shell "DIZ is the superior and not at the same time" quote from Nomura/COM

Lightkeeper05

splitdestiny said:
yes he lost his body, but he never lost his heart. he was in complete control over himself.

what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.[/QUOTE]

loli stated mine wrong. Thats wut i meant.

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
you basically just proved my point (one with no heart in body is still a heartless weither the change or not) otherwise quite simply DIZ would not exist. "He is the superior, but not at the same time" quote from Nomura/COM
actually vexen says "He is ansem and he is not. That is he is not the ansem that you know."

splitdestiny

Chosenoneknuckles said:
Yes I have played CoM, but just because she MAY be a shell, doesn't mean that she is of Kairi. She could have been born in a way that would be considered strange, but it doesn't mean it was through the heartless process with someone giving off a shell. We don't know enough about her to say anything.

that is why i called it my theory not fact.

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
actually vexen says "He is ansem and he is not. That is he is not the ansem that you know."

true but it also taken from a interview with Nomura. which is why said quote from Nomura/COM

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
true but it also taken from a interview with Nomura. which is why said quote from Nomura/COM
are you saying that ansem is the superior? because if that is what you think you are dead wrong.

Lightkeeper05

I truly dont beleave he is the head man in charge, but then again he is the one eho made heartless. He is the one who gave his heart so he could understand more( which could make him the number 1 unknow.) But i dont think he is the the head.

splitdestiny

kairi77 said:
i complement you for trying but some of your theories just dont make any sence...

the one about namine being kairi's shell... as said above doenst make any sence because why would she gain the power of controling people's memories

for that you have to ask Nomura why she and all the other shells have powers for instance why is Roxas (at first) stronger than sora? it could be namine could have memory control because memory is what keeps Sora, Riku, and Kairi bonded together. throughout this whole time people like Selphie forget about Sora but kairi's memory is still strong because she remebers the oath that sora would return

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
for that you have to ask Nomura why she and all the other shells have powers for instance why is Roxas (at first) stronger than sora? it could be namine could have memory control because memory is what keeps Sora, Riku, and Kairi bonded together. throughout this whole time people like Selphie forget about Sora but kairi's memory is still strong because she remebers the oath that sora would return

Kairi's memory has also been affected, have you not seen the latest few trailers?

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
are you saying that ansem is the superior? because if that is what you think you are dead wrong.

how it is already pictures of ansem not only in org clothes. but in COM it was either Zexion or Vexen that stated that Riku SMELLS like the superior and that Diz is and is not the superior. if ansem is in Riku's heart and Diz is the shell of Ansem...

fjurbanski

i am going to prove right here and now that ansem is not the superior. in CoM Reverse/Rebirth Zexion says he has identified some one in the castle who smells like the superior. after you go through another world another cut scene comes up.

zexion: i have identified the scent, it is riku.

lexeaus: but how riku and the king were lost when sora closed the door to darkness!

zexion: riku once cradled the darkness, perhaps that made him half dark.

vexen: i see, perhaps that is why you mistook him for the superior.

so you see ansem cant be the superior. the superior uses light and darkness. ansem is all dark, he doesnt use the light at all.

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
i am going to prove right here and now that ansem is not the superior. in CoM Reverse/Rebirth Zexion says he has identified some one in the castle who smells like the superior. after you go through another world another cut scene comes up.

zexion: i have identified the scent, it is riku.

lexeaus: but how riku and the king were lost when sora closed the door to darkness!

zexion: riku once cradled the darkness, perhaps that made him half dark.

vexen: i see, perhaps that is why you mistook him for the superior.

so you see ansem cant be the superior. the superior uses light and darkness. ansem is all dark, he doesnt use the light at all.

ya kinda reniged on yourself. if you understood correctly you would see that he mistook Riku for the superior BECAUSE riku went into darkness MAKING the superior ANSEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back