• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think this has been asked b4...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary_Fan

hey guys...

please be aware that this is my first thread...so dont kill me right away. anyways, my question was...if you go to ebgames to claim the game on the 30, will they have the LE guide book, and will they offer me a deal...?

thanks

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
whats this about a deal, anyway, it doesn't come out on the 30th, but the 28th so they are sopposed to habe it

Star`s~fire~

ok i went to eb games and they told me i could pick it up on the 27th which means its different dates depending on the state your in plus when i preordered for the game , they also told me i could pre order for le and get it 20% off

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Gamestop offered me to have it reserved with the game, on the 29th.
Of course, I secretly suspect they say the 29th because they have so many reservations...

Star`s~fire~

yep your right either that or different release dates for diff states cause in tn up at walmart it dosen't come out until 29t i think

iholdthekeys

i dunno..... when i went 2 gamestop i paid 4 my reservation of kh2 that i made like way back in october, lol......... when i paid i asked the guy about the le guide and he was like yeah, we might have it the day of but they'll most likely be all gone by the first day, so i reserved that 2, lol....... so on tuesday when i go to the stores, i'll just pick them both up..... but i mean the guide is limited...... so if you can't find it in one store start looking everywhere FAST!!!!!!! otherwise u'll just be one of those unlucky ppl who're gonna have 2 pay $50 for it on ebay by sum loser who wants the extra money from u.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back