• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Sora and Ventus share a Paopu fruit together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

According to legend, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what."

I think they share the paopu fruit together before Ven was "erased" so his legacy can still continue through Sora. Which is why they are connected.

"They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what."

No matter what? So even given the harsh conditions and circumstances Ven is going through, they remain a part of each other.

So I think when Ven starts to go to sleep in the chamber, he is then born again in Sora. Everything is born form sleep. Birth by sleep.

Last edited:

Axens

Banned
How can they share Paopu fruit? I am not too sure Ven and Sora even meet to share one. Of course, they could have, so you could be right about that :35: Did they meet?

Flickr

o_O that DID sound slightly yaoish.... -shudder- ugh...don't think about it...too late. THANKS. >__<'
I highly doubt it. Why would they? From what I've seen, Ven doesn't even see Sora. Terra does, but I'm pretty sure Ventus doesn't...

BGizzles456

Aqua and Kairi makes the charms that resembles a paopu fruit they're symbolically connected. However, Sora and Ven eat it together.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Eh, they both watch them play fight on the beach, but that obviously doesn't count. However, considering that Terra and Aqua see their "counterparts" odds are Ven would too, especially when one thinks of that scene in Days.

B

Blade5468

From what I've seen, Ven doesn't even see Sora. Terra does, but I'm pretty sure Ventus doesn't...

There are numerous pieces of evidence that show that Ven visits Destiny Islands.
Seeing as he's there.. I don't see why he WOULDNT meet Sora.
I can think of a thousand reasons why he would, though.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Sounds WAY too yaoish. D=

I seriously doubt Ven would do something like that with a four year kid.

B

Blade5468

Yeah I know he goes there but does that prove he actually sees him?

I just said it doesn't, but still, why wouldn't he?

Also, for the people saying this is too yaoish.

Axel/Roxas.

Sora/Riku's ENTIRE relationship.

whut.

close friendship between men equals yaoi?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your corrupted fangirl logic.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Why is it that when someone say the phrase, "share a paopu fruit", I think of drugs?

Anyway, no, I don't think so. Paopu fruits seem a little too romantic for Ven and Sora to share.

Flickr

^^ I see your point. Sorry.

And I DESPISE yaoi. That's why I was...concerned. lol.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nice theory but no.

Although I do see Ven talking to Sora seeing how Terra and Aqua talk to there "Future selves"

AllEndsWith-

I just said it doesn't, but still, why wouldn't he?

Also, for the people saying this is too yaoish.

Axel/Roxas.

Sora/Riku's ENTIRE relationship.

whut.

close friendship between men equals yaoi?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your corrupted fangirl logic.

The only reason there is a Roxas/Axel relationship going on, is because of that one DAMN line Axel says in one of Roxas's flashbacks.

And Sora acted so much straighter in KH1.... and he had to get down on his knees and start crying when he sees Riku......

Back on topic, I don't think thats even slightly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back