• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I've figured out the remainder of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

I agree with Roxas being number one or thirteen, that leaves the other silver haird unknown to be number one, but i do not think it is zexion, bc zexion already has a number, so therefore yes riku may be number one with Ansem/Diz on top of it all.

Yezen

Alright the problem with your theory......
The trailer your refering to (which sora drops his keyblade) is fake. It was jus a rumor. Also the silver haired Unknown is not included in it. SHU is probably 13. I don't think he has the same voice as the enigmatic man who is probably #1. Then again to find out whether Ansem is EM/#1 then check if their voices are the same (I can tell). I hope not. Also you fight EM in final mix while Ansem is at end of the world. It would be stupid if he just snuck over to Hollow to fight Sora. If he is another side of Ansem then that to is dumb because Diz is already another side of Ansem. So the superior could not be Riku because the EM was already there in kh final mix and order that they joined would have to be first. Roxas is probably going to get a cloak like Riku and Micky but won't have a #.

First post on these forums.Yay.

coolerimmortal

Yezen said:
Alright the problem with your theory......
The trailer your refering to (which sora drops his keyblade) is fake. It was jus a rumor. Also the silver haired Unknown is not included in it. SHU is probably 13. I don't think he has the same voice as the enigmatic man who is probably #1. Then again to find out whether Ansem is EM/#1 then check if their voices are the same (I can tell). I hope not. Also you fight EM in final mix while Ansem is at end of the world. It would be stupid if he just snuck over to Hollow to fight Sora. If he is another side of Ansem then that to is dumb because Diz is already another side of Ansem. So the superior could not be Riku because the EM was already there in kh final mix and order that they joined would have to be first. Roxas is probably going to get a cloak like Riku and Micky but won't have a #.

First post on these forums.Yay.

I don't recall the trailer being fake. I know it was a rumor, but it was never disproven. It's a small part of my theory anyways.

The voices make no difference. Squenix could use different voice actors just to throw us off. Furthermore, who says Enigmatic Man has to be the Superior? I don't recall it ever being confirmed. Riku isn't the Superior; he's the host for the Superior (Ansem). Diz is Ansem's shell. EM isn't the shell.

Yezen

Yes the guy addmitted he made the trailer up. The SHU has to be either 1 or 13. He doesnt have EM's voice. Tetsuya said that EM was the one standing in the middle and made them all appear (big rank). There is a reason square hasnt revealed him of all unknowns. Its confirmed no defeated member from CoM will appear so SHU not Zexion.

Square does not use fake voice actors to throw us off..... they just don't lol.

KeyBladeWielder9

What's the mysterious white form we've been seeing? The fusion of Sora and Roxas. It's the most powerful Drive form and no doubt the form you fight the final boss fight in
well, that part of your theory cannot be true, if you check the newest update on khinsider, it shows pictures of sora in the final form fighting the dragon boss in Land of Dragons. i personally think that you fuse with donald, goofy, and the other party member that you can only fight with in that world

BeastlyKillaKreg

KeyBladeWielder9 said:
well, that part of your theory cannot be true, if you check the newest update on khinsider, it shows pictures of sora in the final form fighting the dragon boss in Land of Dragons. i personally think that you fuse with donald, goofy, and the other party member that you can only fight with in that world

yeah but essentially sora is in roxas's clothes. look closely. and since you've never played the game, you dont know every dimension on drive forms. i like this whole theory; the only thing that gets me is where SHU comes in

Chronos_20

whoa men nice theory...maybe he joined the organization cuz he found out he was a nobody and since theyre objective is to become humans he decided to join them or was tricked into doing it(probably axel did it)

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
BeastlyKillaKreg said:
yeah but essentially sora is in roxas's clothes. look closely. and since you've never played the game, you dont know every dimension on drive forms. i like this whole theory; the only thing that gets me is where SHU comes in

Yes, the SHU bothers me too.......
Putting Riku & BHK in takes the two empty spots leaving SHU out...
It'll be kinda weird that the SHU dude went undercover like Riku & Mickey....*stupid thought, I doubt*, though we do not know his name either & we are not very sure BHK is in the Org. group

oathion

...So whats the purpose of the EM? Wasn't he the guy in Hollow Bastion who summouned the other members and stands in the middle?

coolerimmortal

Has it been confirmed that EM isn't one of the ones we've met so far? I'd guess he's either Xemnas or Xigbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back