• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I've figured out the remainder of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerimmortal

This is probably completely off-base and it may have come up before.

We know all but two of the Organization members: I and XIII. I is probably the Superior and XIII is unknown. I say "probably" because it's possible that the Superior is above the Organization itself; that is to say, he has no number.

There was a promotional video which ended with Sora encountering a cloaked Organization member, possibly the Superior, who removes his hood. Sora is shocked, saying "That's impossible".

Roxas is "Sora" with an X in it. What do all Organization members share? An X in their name. Roxas is a member of the organization. I suspect he's XIII, which would probably be the newest member. That's why Sora is so shocked when he sees him; it's because he's seeing himself.

Then who is I, and who is the Superior? I is Riku. The Superior is Ansem, who inhabits his body.

What's the mysterious white form we've been seeing? The fusion of Sora and Roxas. It's the most powerful Drive form and no doubt the form you fight the final boss fight in.

Why does Nomura say the ending is heartbreaking? Because Roxas dies. He's Sora's shell, so when he is reunited with Sora he fades away.

Diz is, of course, Ansem's shell.

That's all I've got for now. Once again, sorry if this is old.

coolerimmortal

Thanks.

Another thing...This one I'm not so sure about, but I suspect that all of the Organization members besides perhaps Riku are shells. Hence the reason they mention needing Kingdom Hearts to become complete beings.

My theory does have a problem, that being that Riku has no X and he isn't a shell (to our knowledge, at least)...but as he's I, he's special, so I believe that's the explanation.

Edit: I misspelled "Riku" as "Rikku". I've been playing too much FFX.

Ansem/Sephy

Riku can't be NO. 1. Why? 'Cause the numbers indicate the order in which people entered the Org. XIII. It was obviously founded b4 KHI . . . and then Riku didn't even know about the other worlds . . .

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Okay, I'm not sure if I'm right or just plain slow but aren't u missing the SHU( silver-haired unknown)?
Not Ansem or Riku, if u saw the pic of him, u know what I'm talking about....

Pleez don't flame!!!!!! I really don't pay attention to this Org stuff but I am just questioning.....

coolerimmortal

Ansem was number 1. When he lost his body he took over Riku's, thus Riku became number 1.

"Okay, I'm not sure if I'm right or just plain slow but aren't u missing the SHU( silver-haired unknown)?
Not Ansem or Riku, if u saw the pick of him, u know what I'm taling about...."

He looked like Ansem to me, although we could be talking about two different people.

If he is in fact a different person, my theory will require only a slight reshuffling, as follows:

1) SHU is either I or XIII; it makes no real difference.
2) Riku is whichever position SHU isn't, with Ansem still being the Superior.
3) Roxas has no number; he's new.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
Okay, I'm not sure if I'm right or just plain slow but aren't u missing the SHU( silver-haired unknown)?
Not Ansem or Riku, if u saw the pic of him, u know what I'm talking about....

Pleez don't flame!!!!!! I really don't pay attention to this Org stuff but I am just questioning.....

Yeah, the SHU looked a bit like Zexion to me. I'm guessing that he might be the XIII member. What i'm guessing is that....

MIckey has a cloak, but he's not part of the org. So, i'm guessing that Riku and BHK each aren't in the rog as well. As for the Superior? No clue.

coolerimmortal

Well, we did hear that Zexion plays a part in this game...SHU COULD be him.

Also, we've heard that there's one Organization member we won't have to fight. If I'm correct then it matches up, as I doubt if Sora would fight Roxas.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Zexion & SHU look nothing alike....well in my perspective.....?@_@
Didn't Noruma stated that any Org member that is defeated in KH:COM will not appear in KH2.....?

Some are saying that Zexion is not dead after falling into the Ruins( or where ever he died)......
Is that even possible....?

Last edited:

port royal 12

nah so ur saying that roxas dies at the end

i know that roxas is the 13 org member but ansem is not the supirior beause he doesnt have an x in his name

lol we dont know who 1 is and i cant be riku
because he didnt know about any other worlds and he doesnt have an x in his name

in the deep dive vidio that is roxas fighting the heartless
i know that this post makes no sense to you ppl but it does to me

NEO9011

I have been thinking that possibly more than one person dies/goes into the world of darkness, mainly because of "We'll go together" (although it could be referring to Sora and Mickey partnering up or anything else) and the quote about sora in the world of darkness and saying, "Riku's in here".

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem.jpg

are you guys talking about this guy? If you are, then this is Ansem. I'm talking about a different SHU.

coolerimmortal

I'm not saying Riku himself runs the Organization, I'm saying he inherited the title by virtue of being Ansem's host, Ansem being the previous number 1.

Remember, the Superior is above the Organization. Thus, Ansem wouldn't have to have an X in his name; he's above the Organization.

coolerimmortal

Another reason Roxas is a member of the Organization: Square Enix worked pretty hard for multiple years to keep his name a secret. They had to have had a reason for doing that. This is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back