• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i know who terra is!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darklight

something blinked in my head...

my theory on terra is: he is xehanort... it first got me when i saw pictures of them and they look alike i mean... it all fits right?? he calls ven his 'friend'. he lost his memories and was found by Diz or mickey who you see at the end of the secret ending of final mix+

also he saw how the bald guy got so much power from kingdom hearts and for revenge he want to do this for himself...

another thing you see in the sentences 'xehanort's memories'
vexen talks about a room of sleep

that would also fit with "birth by sleep" he lost his memories and woke up somewhere in the world that never was, maybe diz made him lose his memories...
so what do you think??

darklight

how do you know?? just because nomura sais it, KHIII will be about another character,maybe you play him

darklight

he want us to think like that and there are certain connections

although im certain there is no connection between terra and riku

riku gains xemnas his body
riku means rock and terra earth(both keyblade warriors)
maybe because he was xehanort he was able to wield a keyblade
because xemnas is terra... you see??

Tensuke

If Terra was Xehanort, why would he hate himself? When you battle him the second time, he says something like "I have nothing more to give you. All that i have left is my hatred against Xehanort. Would you like me to engrave that into your heart?"

And Riku has Xehanort's body, not Xemnas's, because then there would exist TWO Xemnas's. And if i sound offensive, sorry.

EDIT: BTW Riku means "Land"

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't don't think he is him cuz like tensuke terra said he hated xehanort! But I guess he could hate his self for somthing he did, but I doubt it!

B

belager

Where did they confirm that Terra was a new character? When did Terra say he hated Xehanort? All I saw was the extended trailer.

Terra's eyebrows did look menacing and his eyes turn yellow towards the end of the trailer, so it would make sense if he were some good guy about to turn bad.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
nomura said in a interview! He said that the 3 knights are new people.

Lexias08

ure theory is close to mine but i think the bald guy is Xehanort and he possesed Terras body just like he did rikus in kh1, and when he went through kingdom hearst he became bound to his body and lost all his memories and terra got a few of his qualities like white hair and orange eyes

darklight

maaaybe it is his brother... and xehanort is the black guy
OR
in the hatred for attacking Ven his eyes glow and he becomes evil and he becomes xehanort

okay, khIII is not about a new character. There is going to be a side story about a different character or character. and, i'm sorry, but I don't believe your theory. Terra is not Xenohort.

Tensuke

Terra can't be Xehanort because if he was possesed, why mourn over his friends and admits his hates towards Xehanort (If he did hate himself... O.O)? And why mistakely calling Sora, Xehanort and attack him? That must mean that he is still himself. And why his eyes turn yellow... He could be like Saïx and go into berserk mode, and that happens when he sees the moon. Now i am not saying that Saïx is Terra, i am just saying that Terra could have the same powers as him.

To Belager: Terra admits his hate towards Xehanort, before you battle him the first and second time.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Becauuuseee we don't know WHEN the battle between Terra and Sora takes place or if its even real or not.
The battle could of happened in the past or present, or could of just been thrown in to introduce the character and never actually happened cannon-wise. It was a staff member's idea to put the battle in. Not Nomu's. Also, Terra could hate Xehanort before he was possesed. Xemnas, also dislikes Xehanort, calling him and Ansem the Wise a fool.

dark_light13

If Terra was Xehanort, why would he hate himself? When you battle him the second time, he says something like "I have nothing more to give you. All that i have left is my hatred against Xehanort. Would you like me to engrave that into your heart?"

And Riku has Xehanort's body, not Xemnas's, because then there would exist TWO Xemnas's. And if i sound offensive, sorry.

EDIT: BTW Riku means "Land"

If that quote is true there is strong evidence of Xeanhort bein the UEM!

dark_light13

I admit that when the KH2 FM+ SE first came out me and my buddy thought that Xeanhort was Terra (mainly because of looks) but then again The UEM has the same clothing as Xeanhort and Terra says he hates Xeanhort, and I feel that Terra must hate The UEM since he killed his buddy Ven ( or so it seems Ven is deceased) leading me to believe that Xeanhort is more likly to be UEM then Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back