• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i got something here.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vex

yeah this is awsome......... what if the reason sora travels to this worlds is to unlock the doors to the light(or something like that) i dont have any thing to back it up though..... but i got something to go against it for...... in the end of kh when sora & co follows pluto and that "voice" comes and say he will unlock the door to the light and it says it like bits only one door..... sooooo....... what do ya think???

winged_angel

I think hes tryin to say hes tryin to close the door to the light cuz w/o light no darkness and vice versa

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok kids, its drawing time!

Light Kh Darkness

Ok, since old memories sink into the darkness, that is where twilight town went. That is why Castle Oblivion is on that side, and so are the darksides from Sora's memory. Light is where all the present world is, and darkness all the "forgotten" worlds go. That should show you that KH is the twilight door. Adios.

vex

no i meant that he is trying to open the door to light to make it you know superior and it would explain why he traveled to fix those keyholes to make the light you know superior

Last edited:

Oathshadow

A decent theory, I suppose. But I don't know how much door to the light opening he will do in KH2. I have a feeling that's his ultimate destiny, and it would probably happen in the third game. But he will apprently be in the netherworlds of many worlds, so he may be working on just that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

adventchildkiori

yeah noruma said if kh2 is a hit then he will create a third kh.

Kingdom Hearts is the world to darkness, but theres a light withen, Sora is traveling to seal the doors so the darkness doesnt take over but to what your theory is it could fit right in, otherwise to what im saying, nice theory.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dancbanks said:
Ok kids, its drawing time!

Light Kh Darkness

Ok, since old memories sink into the darkness, that is where twilight town went. That is why Castle Oblivion is on that side, and so are the darksides from Sora's memory. Light is where all the present world is, and darkness all the "forgotten" worlds go. That should show you that KH is the twilight door. Adios.

KH is the door to Darkness. Not Twilight. KH is the door to the world of Darkness. In Darkness there is light but that doesn't make it Twilight because they remain separated.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
... not even gonna comment on this one.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back