• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Think I Finally Got the Whole BHK connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

Marluxias Sythe said:
What if the world in between is that of memorys. Cause see when you think of inbetween, you think things on the outside and that thing inbetween connecting it all right? So in COM there were roads connecting to all places. The road to light, the road to darkness and the road to twilight. And in Castle Oblivion your memorys are affected right? So what if that is the world inbetween the one that connects all worlds?

kingdom hearts connects all worlds, kid

there4 kingdom hearts

it is the world that contains the hearts of all worlds therefore making kingdom hearts the heart of all worlds combined

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Kid I like your theory I had a theory about that once but didn't deicde to post it because I'm always non understandable when I post and such.Also Square does post hard mysteris for us to solve about the characters. Like what tehy did with Tidus when Lady Yunaseleca told he was a dream.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Dread said:
He cant be sora´s shell...Because you need a heart to get a keblade....
And shell´s dont have hearts =D
you know, where have we heard that,? i mean, it sorta makes sense but theres really no proof. we have more proof of the bhk being a neo from a translation but thats more than no heart= neo

iholdthekeys

ok since it seems 2 b harder 4 every1 2 go back and forth i'll just post my stuff here......

ok first off in order to understand anything you need to read the 1st post in this thread
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26090
it was made by sorasangel1292
then a quote was made by the muffinman(17th post) and now i can complete the theory

now sorasangel1292 had a probelm because they said that the present world was the light world

i have fixed their theory and have figured out
1. what ansem's other report most likely is (mentioned in deep dive)
2. what the true paradise is

ok here we go

there are 4 worlds
present
light
dark
in-between

the connection between the 4 worlds is the heart
in the present world sora is sora
in the light world sora is lightsora
in the dark world sora is anitsora/darksora (probably looks like the heartless form of him that riku summoned in neverland in kh1)
in the in-between world sora is bhk

so in the present world sora's heart has light, darkness, and twilight (or just twilight if you think about it since light and dark is twilight)
in the light world sora's heart has light
in the dark world sora's heart has darkness (hint: ansem's reports says that when a heart is swallowed by darkness it becomes a heartless)
in the inbetween world sora's heart has twilight(or light and darkness since twilight is either going towards dusk or dawn)

now in COM when sora went to twilight town it felt familiar to him..... because of the connection his heart has............. now why do you think they(i think it was DiZ) would show the present sora a world made from the other side of his heart????............... don't you think it would be so that sora realizes there are more worlds(and in this case a different type of world) that he needs 2 save???......... because in kh1 sora was only sealing the keyholes to present worlds.............. and sora is saving everyone from the darkness in their hearts......... because when that darkness in their heart swallows it BEHOLD YOU HAVE HEARTLESS............. so letz look at this............. when sora seals the world of darkness(heartless, since when the heart is darkness it becomes a heartless).................. he seals the connection to the part of everyone's heart that has darkness....................... that means no more darkness............. therefore...................... in the present world there is no more darkness only light..................... in the twilight world there can be no more twilight going to dusk but to dawn............. therefore everyone in the present world and twilight world would live in the light or in other words the light world............. and the world of darkness will be sealed off.......... therefore that means everyone will live in the light world free of darkness................. that means then that the light world is the true paradise ..............

muahahahaha look what 3 minds have done!!!!!

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hmmm...that is a little schetchy. i know it took you long but you are saying that since a person live her, a neo lives there. so you are pretty much assuming that the bhk is simply a shell of sora based on that....and when sora fell into the darkness. it makes sense nonethless

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
zero_cool said:
i thought nomura or square said that bhk wasnt soras shell

Nope, that's a lie poeple pass around...

I can't understand how these things get started...

I mean one person says that Nomura confirmed something, and then everybody just jumps up and agrees with them. I mean, they don't even bother looking it up, they're just like "Oh, this person said Nomura said that, so it must be true" and then from then on, this person will say that Nomura ocnfirmed it, then another person will go through said brain process and then the whole thing starts all over again until someone with smoe intellegence stands up and tells them...well..... basically what I just said... *sigh*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
MWAHAHAH! WE have done it! I wont be surprised if we have solved the mystery! After long weeks of thinking we've got it. WIth help from me and everyone else who has therorized I think we've got BHK's connection!....now we just need his name -_-

A

Audo

In a recent translation though (on sorasdomain) it says that Namine is telling BHK that 'You are a non existant" and yet somehow he can wield, either Namine is messin with his mind, or it is indeed the truth...
That was a mis translation. The real translation has been corrected on Sora's Domain.
Sora's Domain said:
The scene where Blonde faces the giant Nobody in the Awakening.

Namine: "The Truth is...You are not existing"
Kouli noted that it's definitely not the same wording or spelling , that would make it non-existing as in NEO.

So this theory is wrong because BHK cant be a shell because shells dont have hearts.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
what does that suppose to mean? it seems the same thing to me. non-existant, neo, shells, not existing....wth....

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well you have just created a nice theory. I actually believe this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back