• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Axel is a Good Guy !!! (theory, but not really)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

I think axel's motives are different than the org's. I think he is trying to get back to his full self(you know his heart,soul and body all as one) and in order for him to do so he must open kingdom hearts but Diz and the rest want to open it for another reason. so he is secretively destroying their plans peice by peice until he finally destroys their plans completely and has sora to himself so he can open kingdom hearts. I also think he is the only one that really knows Diz's real intentions for kingdom hearts. just a thought though.

Brian

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Axel has something in common with Sora as he said in COM but what??Axel is interested about Sora because he returned from darkness and he kept his body as somebody in the past(propably Diz)I dont think he want to hurt him at all

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
This is a stupid theory, but does anyone else think that Axel could possibly be Sora's dad? I mean, you never hear of Sora's dad in KH1. I don't think anyone will agree that it may be possible, but it's just a thought. That would explain why he wanted to get rid of the Organization to protect Sora.

KeybladeKid1127

Keyblade Shards said:
You guys, what the hell is wrong with you? Axel didn't get rid of the entire Organization; only the traitoris (is that even a word?!) ones. In CoM, though it's not put out in the open, the Superior (whomever that is...I'm going with DiZ) guessed that Marluxia was going to try and take over the Organization. So, he sends Axel to see what's really up. When Marluxia tells Axel to "eliminate the traitors" (or something to that degree when he's speaking of destroying Vexen), Axel sees this as his cue to eliminate Marluxia and Co. Now, there are a lot of people saying, "He didn't have to kill Vexen, or Zexion." Yes he did. Vexen was sort of a traitor to the Superior to begin with. He knew of Marluxia's plans and, if they were applicable, would join him. Is that not being a traitor? Also, Zexion was in Castle Oblivion with Marluxia and Co., most likely doing the same thing as Vexen; observing his plans and seeing whether they could be done or not. Axel did the Organization a favour in keeping it alive by killing off some of the traitors.

Now what, let's get back on topic. I think Axel is neutral as well: both "good" and "bad." However, I think he's slightly more evil than not. Why? Because I'm not too sure if the Organization's intentions are for the better good. Almost every picture we see them in they're up to no good, weather it's Xaldin practically mugging Belle, an Unknown influencing Beast to attack Sora, Sora attacking an Unknonw or two, and Axel facing off against the BHK. Even the BHK whips out his Keyblade in an attempt to charge DiZ, to no avail. Of course, they're only snapshots of the big picture that is KH II.

That's not to say Axel may have some "good" in him and have an agenda of his own. He has the personality of one who is looking out for himself and does things because they're fun, may amuse him, or just for the hell of it. This Organization member is definately a wild card. But, I will close with this: in the TGS trailer, with the BHK and Axel facing off, the look Axel gives the BHK as he summons his Wind and Fire wheels is of one saying "I will kill you, and I will thoroughly enjoy it."

Thank you for your time.

You took the word right out of my mouth Keyblade Shards!

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by geniusx
This is a stupid theory, but does anyone else think that Axel could possibly be Sora's dad?I mean, you never hear of Sora's dad in KH1

now THAT is a stupid theory.....the guy looks like he's 23, and as far as we know, there are no age reversing spells in the KH universe..............and yes, this theory is stupid, just like your face !! ohhhhhhh......................just playin'....you guyz need to chill....THIS IS A VIDEO GAME WITH IMAGINARY CHARACTERS THAT WILL NEVER EVER EXIST IN IT!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by sorarocks

what!a good guy!he is not a good guy

ummmm.........HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW !?!?!?!?!?!? KH2 has not come out yet, so you don't know......and besides, this is s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n....it's just one of the many possibilites of what could happen...............chillax dudes

and sorarocks...i notice you constantly ragging on me and insulting everything i say, in various threads, as well as bashing many other people for no apparent reason......what were you, still an infant when KH1 came out ?? STOP FLAMING PEOPLE and YOU REALLY NEED TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Valeth said:
I'd say Axel is neutral, he's kinda evil and kinda good. No telling what could happen I guess.
i agree.. i think he's got his own motives.. and is toying with both sora and the org. to get what he wants
and whats going on today.. people are getting mad and everything all over the place.. you guys need to calm down

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Axel lies on both sides of the argument...on one hand, he is in a sense evil. But aren't we all? If he's a nobody, he would want to become a somebody, therefore, evil intentions might appear. On the other hand, he is extremely nice, although he doesn't show it. He is loyal to his ideals and he just wants what he desires...we all have that feeling. Even people like Riku and Sora. So, it's not that he is "good" or "bad", he just has intentions based off of his own principles. Although there is still mystery surrounding the OrG...not everyone apart of it is evil or good. Everyone has the ability to change sides.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
If he is a bad guy (we don't know 100% yet) it doesn't mean he's going to die. Sure, in the other KH games (KH I and CoM) the evil-doers got their just desserts, but that doesn't always have to be the case.

MASTER CECIL

wait and bleed
idk i think axel is a bad dude but i think in KH2 hes gonna help out sora most likely if he does that hes ather a good guy or a nuetral

Twilight12

could be i mean maybe he thinks BHK is a enemyonce he saw him in theorganization

Libra

Your Ending Theme
tsukiusagimochi said:
well i've also been thick that . i think he might be in the middle. what i'm tryin to say hes good but bad at the same time. because he helped sora-san and let nami`ne-chan leave to help sora-san. but its like hes playin us ( akuseru(axel-san)QUOTE : sora-san,nami`ne-chan, marluxia-san. all the actors r here. its about time they gave me one hell of a show.) or somethin like that. so is it like hes playin us like puppets.

If his japanese name is really Akuseru, then I believe he is evil. If you take the first three letters, they spell Aku, which means evil or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back