• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Still Don't Get it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

I still don't get how roxas and namine are special nobodies, could some body tell me, I'm confuse:confused:

~Kairi~

I was asking myself the same question. I think they are special nobodies because they are have of someone like Roxas has some of Sora in him (if you got half of the keyblade masterin you your definitely going be a special nobodie) and Namine has some of Kairi in her.

moogle

Kairi is one of the Seven Princesses... which is pretty special... just the the Keyblade wielders... and Kairi can wield a Keyblade... so.. Sora should be a Princess then? o_O

I

The Show Must Go On
Have you never read the Ansem reports? It explains it quite logically there. If you can't figure it out, then I guess you don't need to know.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
ok. there are alot of reasons, like kairi's heart being pure with light etc etc but this is the gist of it:
Kairi's heart rested within Sora's in between the time when the left the island and when she got her heart back. Because her heart was inside sora's heart and not floating somewhere with the heartless she has a connection with sora's heart and everyone connect to sora's heart. This is why namnie could mess around with everybodys memory, because when she was born Kairi's heart wasn't actually lost.
Roxas is special because he is the nobody of the keyblade master....and when Sora's heart was lost in the dark Kairi called him back not very long after....
also they are special because there original ppl still exist and weren't destory..unlike the rest of the nobodys round..
:) hope thats helped

scarced

Hmm... Remember in kh1 kairis heart is gone?Heartless form when someone loses their heart.
Naminae is the nobody of kairi
Roxas is the nobody of sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back