• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I read over the Ansem Reports again, and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I read over the Reports again and something he said caught my eye:

Ansem Report 9

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

Okay, I'm probably just talking but if you look at the last part of that last paragraph is say that the key was connected to the door that he opened.

Let's see if you can follow me:

The door he opened was the door in Hollow Bastion which released the heartless into HB. The opening of the door caused the keyblade to somehow awaken or something and search for a new wielder.

Now at the beginning of the game, you remember Donald finding a note left by King Mickey? It said that something was going to happen and they needed to find the keyblade wielder. Well, he just happened to go meet Ansem, who opened the door and who released the keyblade. Mickey obviously knew about this because he has a keyblade of his own, which would mean the keyblades are somehow connected.

Back to the keyblade wielder: The keyblade picked Sora because of his connection with the Princess of Heart, which is.... Kairi! She didn't have a connection with Riku like she did with Sora. Now you're asking 'how did he get it in HB?' He is a keyblade wielder, but not the true one. He became a keyblade wielder because of his connection with Sora, in case something happened to him. He lost that privilege when he was consumed by darkness.

Okay, I'm trying to connect all of this stuff to Kingdom Hearts II, but it might be kind of confusing. I'll try:

Okay, in HB, Sora became a heartless. So for that short amount of time, his heart went somewhere, don't no where, but it did. When he came back, Sora went back to his original self. Therefore, this created the awakening of BHK. See, it's like a chain reaction of some kind. The door is being closed that was open to start everything, which causes the awakening of another place and brings about a new evil. So everything is interconnected. BHK knows of Sora because of Sora's heart.

Okay, I will add more to this 'cause it's getting kinda long. So try and soak this in before I continue...

------*End Transmission*------

beefsteak

I'm having kind of a hard time following what it is exactly you're saying, but the basic gist from what I understand is that everything is connected somehow and everything that happens has an effect on something else. I think that's true to a certain extent, however I don't agree with your assesment about why Riku obtained the Keyblade momentarily at Hollow Bastion. I'ts been stated by the game's creator that Riku was indeed the true keyblade wielder, but because he gave himself to darkness, it was given to Sora. So your statement that he's not isn't true.

I do think that Sora turning into a heartless is a key element in the story as it seemed to be of particular interest to the Organization in CoM. As for it causing the awakening of BHK and giving him a connection to Sora, it's a interesting theory, but a theory at best.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I see what your trying to point out. From my understanding you saying that the keyblade may lead to saving the worlds but also destroying the worlds. That leads me to believe that maybe Sora and BHK are those two sides, maybe one is meant to save the world (Sora possibly) and one is meant to try and destroy it (BHK). It could be though that it is Sora and Riku as to the save the world and destroy it. Maybe this has something to do with the cloths thing Nomaru said having a meaning. Since Sora is in black he could be meant to destroy while BHK in white is meant to save. Then Sora becomes the bad guy and yadayadayada people throw a fit against Nomaru for making Sora evil, lol. I doubt whats in that report has any hints on the future of KH but it is a posibility........................

MWAHAHAHAHAHA *imagines Sora being evil*

oathion

i partially agree with you TwilightSora. i don't think that bhk is trying to destroy the world because theories are saying in kh trailer, bhk tells axel you can't see sora. and in asas, he asks where sora? now, this has arched many eyebrows, is the bhk protecting sora? is he delivering a message to sora? now, in kh2.net there's a link where they describe a trailer that hasn't come out. one of the points in trailer states that namine talking to bhk. now, would namine tell bhk to tell sora all of the events of Castle Oblivion? we don't know. now, the final question that everyone is worrying about is; is bhk twilight or something else?

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Okay, beefsteak, I see what you're saying, but I haven't seen that article, though. Do you have a link to it or something?

But what I don't understand is that Sora got the keyblade before Riku gave his heart to the darkness. That is what is really aggravating me.

One other thing I don't understand is the three so-called 'worlds' (light, darkness, in-between). I've heard so many theories. Do you have any insight?

HSPNO300

bhk is twilight he has the oath keeper a light key blade and the oblivion which is kinda a dark one im pretty sure but it just a theory

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
HSPNO300 said:
bhk is twilight he has the oath keeper a light key blade and the oblivion which is kinda a dark one im pretty sure but it just a theory

I still don't find the keyblades to be a reason for him being the road of twilight. You'll have to give me more information than that. Like Riku: he doesn't have two opposite color keyblades, but he takes one of the roads of twilight.

HSPNO300

yaeh true its just sounds pretty reasonable for him to be another sora because in one of the reports ansem says maybe we have another of us some where so i think bhk is soras and since soras the keyblade weilder bhk is one and the oath keeper and the oblivion represent light and dark now riku he is not the true keyblade weilder so he doesnt have the keyblades but also diz might be twilight and he has no key blade and any of the other kids seen with bhk

oathion

HSPN, i kind of get what your saying. we don't know why bhk took the road to twilight, really, we don't even know if he's twilight. my theory is he took the road to twilight and he had two awakenings (kind of like kh), for the oathkeeper blade, he picked friendship over power and for the oblivion, he picked power over friendship. and that big dusk you see in some trailers could be like, his 'darkside. that's just my opinion. riku might have not have a keyblade but he will have a blade. it'd be kind of hard fighting heartless without a weapon wouldn't?

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
True that.

Actually, Riku was the true keyblade master, but for some reason, he didn't get the keyblade. I not understanding that, either. But, it doesn't matter, because he can't get it back.

dime55

o yea i forgot that ansem met the king before. but didn't mickey have to get the keyblade after their meeting because while they were talking about the keyblade, wouldn't of mickey showed ansem his? so then he would of had to get it later in kh 1 because he had it at the end of the game when he was on the other side of Kingdom Hearts. (great now i'm confused. o well, i've made it this far in life confused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back