• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need some kingdom hearts final mix info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydude123

i need some kingdom hearts final mix info! is there a way you can change the command menu and other stuff to english? also is will the game work on a america playstation? please write back!!:)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Nope ,sorry the game won't work on the american ps2 you need a Mod chip to do that. I don't think there is a way to change the command in english.The game is in english except the subtitles and added with bonus stuff.

RikusGirl55

yeah that game was made for japan so unless you can get people to translate your cant really get any help.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I only wish it was for American PS2!! I would soo buy that!! You know what's weird? We think our heartless color gets boring, Japanesians would probably be like: ZOMG!! YOUR HEARTLESS LOOK SOO COOL! Just how it would be. I'd buy it for the different colored hertless and the Optional Xemnas/Enigmatic Man fight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back