• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
...You can't download a sound card. A sound card is hardware. That must be bought and installed into your tower.

Now if you had a sound card already but needed the driver, then I might have been able to help you.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Okay, could you tell me what the hardware is? Gotta know the specs in order to get the driver for it.

Example:
My sound card is a SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
If you have DirectX, you should be able to go to Run, type in dxdiag, and then click OK. Let that thing scan and then go to Sound. From there, it should tell you the device you use.

If that doesn't work, go to Control Panel and then System. Go to the Hardware tab and click Device Manager. Go to the one involving sound and you should find it in there. It should stand out among all the devices and codecs.

Drakon

Here's what I'm looking at:
untitled.bmp

Last edited:

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Drakon said:
Here's what I'm looking at:
untitled.bmp
..could you possibly get a better image? Saving it as a bitmap probably made the file too big and thus was resized. Please make it so that I can actually see something useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back