• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some help with a Final Form Problem.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codina

I have had this problem at least 3 times and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same or a similar problem. It doesn't happen very often but when I go into to Final Form and an enemy hits me at the same time as I'm going into Final Form it immediatley brings me out of it and takes away all the Drive Gauges I had. It is really annoying and I was wondering whats causing this.

God_of_Death

Never happened to me but i don't think its a part of the game , maybe a glitch. Do you get this with any other drives?

Codina

I don't really use the other drives enought to see if it happens with them. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, but it only seems to happen when I get hit at the same time im going into Final. I think it might be caused by one of the party members dying at the exact same time you're going into Final which would cause you to not have the requirements to go into Final which then throws you back out to being regular, but since it registered as you going into Final it takes your Drive Gauges away. I don't know but it gets really annoying.

God_of_Death

Codina said:
I don't really use the other drives enought to see if it happens with them. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, but it only seems to happen when I get hit at the same time im going into Final. I think it might be caused by one of the party members dying at the exact same time you're going into Final which would cause you to not have the requirements to go into Final which then throws you back out to being regular, but since it registered as you going into Final it takes your Drive Gauges away. I don't know but it gets really annoying.

Looks like you solved the mystery yourself:D . I think that could be it cause when you go into a drive you kind of repel nearby enemies and do damage so maybe it is one of your party members dying and not you getting hit.

Codina

I think so. Either way it's not part of the game and is annoying as anything.

Little_Red

betch.
A friend of mine told me to go the the undercroft in beast's castle and go into master form, it takes a few try though. And just go to a tornament in olympus coliseum to refill your gage ( i think the titan cup refills).

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
It happened to me to!, but the thing is that i got hit before the form repeled the heartless. Then it took all of my drive gauge down to zero!,and to make it even more weird is that the disc did not have any serious scratches at all.

Oh! has this happened to you, it was my first time through the game when i was fighting Siax (this is before i got final) i drove into master right, and after using one bar on my gauge he turned into final!. Has any one done this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back