• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need some advice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

I feel weird posting this here since I don't really know any of you, but i have a dilemma and none of my friends are any help so here it goes.

So my mom and dad have been in an on again, off again relationship basically since I was born and my dad is a violent alchoholic and drug addict. And by violent I mean really bad, I first met my dad when I was 6-7 and the second day we met we were playing on my trampoline he was tickling me and I accidentally kicked him in the face and he fractured my wrist. He is that bad. Anywho, he is coming back and my 7 year old brother is ecstatic. He has all these illusions of what are father is and I try to tell him what he really is but my mom won't let me. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but when I had these same feeling towards my dad I was heartbroken with finding out what he was. Also, when my dad wasn't drunk/high and/or beating me, he was abusing me verbally. Tearing down my self confidence and gathering every insecurity I had about myself and throwing them in my face. I became depressed and I still am actually and it was terrible. I know my brother is heading down the same road and I want to save him from the sadness and hardships. But any time I try to talk to my mom she yells at me or tells me it's none of my business. I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone have any help or advice on how to address this situation and get my mom to listen?

Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back