• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade master

Clear atlantica,Clear 100 Acre Wood,tem Box in The World That Never WasThe Brink Of Despair (by the second save point of this World)
Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament inOlympus Coliseum,tem Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace (need to jump on the bar/train to spot it)Item Box in Sapce ParanoidsCentral Computer Area (before the fight with Sark and MCP)A Collect List Bonus, you MUST obtain ALL kinds of materials to et this

enixfreak

keyblade master said:
Clear atlantica,Clear 100 Acre Wood,tem Box in The World That Never WasThe Brink Of Despair (by the second save point of this World)
Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament inOlympus Coliseum,tem Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace (need to jump on the bar/train to spot it)Item Box in Sapce ParanoidsCentral Computer Area (before the fight with Sark and MCP)A Collect List Bonus, you MUST obtain ALL kinds of materials to et this
thanks

Dr. Stoopid

I already tried posting this but got no help. Where are mythril shards. At first I had a bunch of em and made most of the low level synthesis items, but I haven't found a single mythril shard in like, 30 hours... what's goin on?

enixfreak

Dr. Stoopid said:
I already tried posting this but got no help. Where are mythril shards. At first I had a bunch of em and made most of the low level synthesis items, but I haven't found a single mythril shard in like, 30 hours... what's goin on?
try killing radom enemies, works for me

Dr. Stoopid

any better ideas, like who really knows where they are? Still need roughly ten of them to complete the items in my free development so far. Just a couple of lowly rings but I still gotta have em to get 100%

Edit: Reviewed my treasure listings. Guess they only come in boxes and I gotta be more patient or somethin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back