• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help with Vexen!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

ok right now im at the castle place in twilight town and im trying to defeat Vexen, but the thing is i cant. i have been trying all day long. do you guys have any advice or any good tips for my. if so then can you tell me please???!!! ^_^

Kogra

First of all remember never try and attack Vexen from the front since he blocks with his sheild, but also he can hit you with it. The best thing to do is take it nice and slow, roll behind him and hit him twice, he usually attacks you the third time. If he uses the spell that shoots ice pillars towards you make sure you roll, run down a bit, roll left, go up a bit, etc. Rolling is a key part to beating him, the best time to attack him is when he's floating to the other side of the area, if you can catch him then you can do a good bit of damage. And remember not to slip on the ice, he can easily attack you then.

Hope that helped.

chaosbuster420

hey every one a beat Vexen. but i took my gameboy sp to school during the school dance tonight, thats were i beat him. lol thanxs a lot and all of your ideas worked!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back